• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waterfowl

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hit Saginaw Bay this weekend, our party had eight redheads, three scoters, seven bluebill, a Canada goose, two mallards, and a gadwall... we lost a bunch of scoters, bluebill, and redheads when the dove, unfortunately. Believe it or not, we saw five pelicans, too. Fucking weird, they don't really ever pass through that part of the country during migration. All in all, we did some damn good shooting and saw a shit load of birds. Anyone else go duck hunting this weekend?

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ed, do you get the Sportmen and/or Outdoor channels in your area? They show quite a few duck hunts. Cool stuff.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, I'm not sure... I will have to check. If I'm not too busy, I try and watch Michigan Out Of Doors in the mornings on weekends, but usually I'm either out hunting, working, or otherwise busy. I might have to DVR those hunts if I get those channels.

Going out to Saginaw Bay again this coming weekend. I love getting away from life and shooting ducks, drinking whiskey... ahhhh...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Oh....I hear you man. There is nothing like being "out". Period. Doesn't matter what your sport or whatever is......just get out. Too bad we're far apart, otherwise I'd join in w you boys.

I think that they actually show hunts from Saginaw Bay. lol Honestly, I think they do. A good portion of the duck hunts seen to be from up in your area of the country. If I see any I'll let you know, but those channels are excellent to watch before bed or first thing in the am when you're not heading out for some fishing, hunting or sporting.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Oh....I hear you man. There is nothing like being "out". Period. Doesn't matter what your sport or whatever is......just get out. Too bad we're far apart, otherwise I'd join in w you boys.

I think that they actually show hunts from Saginaw Bay. lol Honestly, I think they do. A good portion of the duck hunts seen to be from up in your area of the country. If I see any I'll let you know, but those channels are excellent to watch before bed or first thing in the am when you're not heading out for some fishing, hunting or sporting.

Duck hunting and Saginaw Bay go together like Detroit and murder, it's some of the best hunting around. I've seen groups of 200, 500, 1000, and 10,000 birds out there at times. It's one of my favorite things in the world.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That's some real wild numbers, but I def believe it. Very cool.

...and what's not to love, right? :becky: