• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Warriors WILL NOT happen per Jason Wright

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some logos that look good

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DCFC is better than the WFT.

At least DCFC kind of rolls off the tonuge.

You could hear people chant “DCFC! DCFC!” in the stadium.

My two cents: DCFC as a team name is lame.

Also, I get what Jason Wright is saying. I dont necessarily agree with it, as a “warrior” could just as easily be aligned with Veterans, or frankly anybody fighting a battle of any kind (Cancer, acceptance, etc).

Anyway, I guess we’ll see….

DCFC chant…

dick fuck…dick fuck

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit ... might be time to pull the plug. Lord knows I have stayed through 20 years of crap ownership and then the turd walk with a 25 cent fine when he should have had to sell the team. Fuck Snyder and this shit organization. Lying pussy mutherfuckers.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Water Lilys doesn't work either. Until they come up with a name they comes close to Redskins, they're fighting an uphill battle.

Warriors isn't bad. I still kind of like Redtails.
Can't say I'm fan of Red Tails. I dig what it would reperesent, but the name itself doesn 't have a good flow.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well they have decided to go expansion team on us and erase the history all together unless its WFT or DC football club

i will give them a chance to go earn my fandom but i did that with the wizards and they failed to capture me
DC Football Club? That's terrible.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burgundy & gold is the historical color, the history was native americans. If you aren't proud of your heritage then I feel sorry for you.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just stay Washington Football Team, so.i.dont have to eat some bullshit expansion team name. I'm gonna say it again, WFT is so generic, most fans will still call them the Redskins or Skins.
That would work cuz I'm gonna calll em the Skins regardless what they name them. Unless the name ends up being so stupid that I lose interest in following them. Which is kinda what I'm hoping for on one hand. As it doesn't warm my cockles to be rooting for a team owned by Snyder's triflin ass.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DCFC is better than the WFT.
Ah, not really.

At least DCFC kind of rolls off the tonuge.
And straight into a dumpster fire.

You could hear people chant “DCFC! DCFC!” in the stadium.

My two cents: DCFC as a team name is lame.
OK I see what youi were doing. Trying to make the best of a shitty situation.

Also, I get what Jason Wright is saying. I dont necessarily agree with it, as a “warrior” could just as easily be aligned with Veterans, or frankly anybody fighting a battle of any kind (Cancer, acceptance, etc).

Anyway, I guess we’ll see….
Yeah, That the name Warriors has to be tied to Native Americans or as Wright put it. Such a poptential emb race of Native adjacent iconography and imagery sounds like it came straight outta some Woke Handbook or some shit and sounds phony as fuck. They could've named the team the Warriors and just stayed with the W on the helmet or double W symbol and bam. It's done.