• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Post breaks down the Seahawks

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Other 31: Seahawks make upgrades to already imposing team

After breaking down the team and what it did last year the article goes on to say:

Why Redskins fans should care: The Seahawks perhaps are one of the teams to beat in the NFC this season after eliminating the Redskins from last season’s playoffs.
Conversation starter: Who will have the best second NFL season among Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III?

Of course there will be plenty of coverage across the country especially in NFC cities. Always nice to see your team mentioned and discussed on the other side of the nation.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good find. I think its safe to say that there won't be any teams sleeping on us next year. We'll definitely have a bull's eye on our backs

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read some of the comments section of that quarterback article just to get an idea of what Washington fans thought of it and while they touched on the article occasionally in their comments (some of which praised Wilson and some of which did the opposite), they were all over the map in terms of which topics they wanted to talk about. They kept going back and forth randomly between the Skins, Nats and hockey.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel has it.
it is so apparent.
are you over the 5' 10" thing?
I am. This leader has it.

You don't understand what IT is. But RW does.

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good find. I think its safe to say that there won't be any teams sleeping on us next year. We'll definitely have a bull's eye on our backs

Were folks really sleeping on Seattle last year? Especially towards the end when Wilson's numbers were off the charts and the pundits were pontificating and the nay-sayers were nowhere to be found. El-Oh-El.

I think you are right though. Perhaps this year other teams will dedicate much more focus and resource to Seattle preparatorily. For that I wonder if or how the Wilsonator will prepare to counter? Will he be able to continue to out-fox folks in upward trend?

I personally think it would be most fitting to add the bull's-eye to the back of the uniforms. That would be cocky as shit.