• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Future QB Vote

What is the best choice to acquire our franchise QB?

• We already have him! Roll with Howell.

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Trade for Justin Fields

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draft Maye at #2

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Draft Daniels at #2

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.williams seems like an immature stinker.i,m glad Chicago is taking him.don,t like maye but can live with him if picked.
I like Caleb. I'm sure he'll make a fool out of me, but I think he's going to be real good. As long as his dad allows him to be his own man.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Caleb. I'm sure he'll make a fool out of me, but I think he's going to be real good. As long as his dad allows him to be his own man.
only player I,ve ever seen in over 50 years watchng I,ve seen running to his mama crying after a college loss.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are all in for a bus driver / game manager when you werent satisfied with the one we had ?

Game managers win games. But I'm willing to say it's messed up that, that bus driver had to ride with flat tires. He never had a chance, and like I said....he can start off driving a bus but eventually be a Nascar driver. Joe Gibbs racing!!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caleb has done some questionable things in the past few months, but looking at the team around him, I'd be shocked if he isn't a Stat stuffer immediately in Chicago. I dunno if that translates to a winning season but I believe his numbers will be solid

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb has done some questionable things in the past few months, but looking at the team around him, I'd be shocked if he isn't a Stat stuffer immediately in Chicago. I dunno if that translates to a winning season but I believe his numbers will be solid
The one I feel has got busy written all over him. He acts like he’s already arrived

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They missed the part where Nabers said it's not Ayiuk. When I typed Antonio Pierce, that's when Nabers said someone in the chat guessed it. All things even, does Peters go with the guy who wants to be here? I know I asked this already. It's just sticking with me.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take this with a grain of salt. Colin Cowherd has had Maye to Washington for months. Schefter drops his JD to Washington bomb and now all of the sudden Colin has a source that says JD to Skins. Don't shoot the messenger.

Screenshot_20240408_154141_Instagram.jpg

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no one knows what we will do other then we should get a good prospect

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't understand Dean or the fan poll about stromberg.
Allegretti came here to start. His contract reflects that. Stromberg is a center who was injured last year and looked bad the times he played.

Allegretti said multiple times he wanted to go somewhere to start. Now, Dean is saying he and stromberg are in a camp battle?

Why would he beat out Allegretti? Who said they were in a camp battle besides dean?

Again, these fan polls are embarrassing. Those polls indicated our fanbase allegedly had faith in Rivera as a coach and a GM. After 3 years, I am not sure how anyone in the world could logically come to that conclusion after 3 years.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I don't understand Dean or the fan poll about stromberg.
Allegretti came here to start. His contract reflects that. Stromberg is a center who was injured last year and looked bad the times he played.

Allegretti said multiple times he wanted to go somewhere to start. Now, Dean is saying he and stromberg are in a camp battle?

Why would he beat out Allegretti? Who said they were in a camp battle besides dean?

Again, these fan polls are embarrassing. Those polls indicated our fanbase allegedly had faith in Rivera as a coach and a GM. After 3 years, I am not sure how anyone in the world could logically come to that conclusion after 3 years.

do you have the link where Peters said Allegretti was the guarnetted starter at LG? I thought the only guarantees were Bladiaz at center and Cosmi at RG as of right now. Yes Allegretti is the favorite to win the LG job no arguments.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you have the link where Peters said Allegretti was the guarnetted starter at LG? I thought the only guarantees were Bladiaz at center and Cosmi at RG as of right now. Yes Allegretti is the favorite to win the LG job no arguments.
Peters didn't say it.

Allegretti said it twice.

You can youtube both clips and hear him say it.

You are the only one saying it's an Allegretti vs stromberg battle.

You get locked on to certain players and ignore reason.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peters didn't say it.

Allegretti said it twice.

You can youtube both clips and hear him say it.

You are the only one saying it's an Allegretti vs stromberg battle.

You get locked on to certain players and ignore reason.

if he starts, he starts. What if he has a bad camp? Not locked in at all. I just think Strom could have chance.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he starts, he starts. What if he has a bad camp? Not locked in at all. I just think Strom could have chance.
I know you do. You lock in on players and won't let it go. You stand on the table for players and refuse to listen to reason. You have done this for years actually.

Wentz
Tryon Smith
Ladd M.
Stromberg

Who said Stromberg is a backup LG?
I don't care what some Middle school poll says. Those polls don't mean anything. If they do, it shows how ignorant and moronic our fanbase is.

Allegretti is the starter Dean. If TMac has a bad camp, what happens?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you do. You lock in on players and won't let it go. You stand on the table for players and refuse to listen to reason. You have done this for years actually.

Wentz
Tryon Smith
Ladd M.
Stromberg

Who said Stromberg is a backup LG?
I don't care what some Middle school poll says. Those polls don't mean anything. If they do, it shows how ignorant and moronic our fanbase is.

Allegretti is the starter Dean. If TMac has a bad camp, what happens?

they said Strom can play G/C. He may be the starter no arguments.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they said Strom can play G/C. He may be the starter no arguments.
Wouldn't it make sense to get on the allegretti bandwagon instead of stromberg? Doesn't it seem like that is what peters and Quinn want?

To me, seems like you want stromberg to beat him out.

I dont know how "they" are.

You have been on the stromberg wagon for a few months now simply based off his draft position.

I can see stromberg getting cut actually now that we have a true veteran center.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it make sense to get on the allegretti bandwagon instead of stromberg? Doesn't it seem like that is what peters and Quinn want?

To me, seems like you want stromberg to beat him out.

I dont know how "they" are.

You have been on the stromberg wagon for a few months now simply based off his draft position.

I can see stromberg getting cut actually now that we have a true veteran center.

never said that. All I said was i dont think we should give up on a 3rd round pick in year 2. IF he sucks in TC then yes. If he gets cut, props to you Duke,