• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington down a huge chunk of change

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancel culture strikes again. Is this another team about to lose cheerleaders forever?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has no one not noticed the real headline of this article? Snyder's ass, and I doubt he's doing so on his own volition, is stepping away from day to day operations. If cancel culture or getting woke or Satan himself are responsible for that. They deserve big props from Skins fans the world over.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has no one not noticed the real headline of this article? Snyder's ass, and I doubt he's doing so on his own volition, is stepping away from day to day operations. If cancel culture or getting woke or Satan himself are responsible for that. They deserve big props from Skins fans the world over.
He’s stepping away for a few months only and his wife will fill in until his return. So IDK if this is a victory for those against Synder.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s stepping away for a few months only and his wife will fill in until his return. So IDK if this is a victory for those against Synder.
His wife? You're bullshitting. Tell me you're bullshitting. Please.

Then again.....how much worse can she be.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snyder will be spending the next couple months finding a new legal team.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well as predicted Goodell swept this under the rug, going so far as to claim there was no written report only a verbal report. Nobody believes this, some fans in Washington were kind of getting their hopes up that this would finally rid us, and the league, of this horrible man. Instead they rewarded him by authorizing more debt than the league allowed in it's bylaws so he could buy out his minority partners who had had enough of his shit.

And we are stuck with him forever.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But he's been indefinitely stripped of his power, and he can't get it back until Goodell says so. Depending on how serious whatever mysterious things happened, maybe it's permanent.

But it's all window dressing since his wife is now in charge and the punishment is more symbolic than anything else.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The motherfucker called his own team The Washington Football Club in his own release. This is the incompetence we've had to deal with for a generation.
Not that I'm defending his triflin ass. Goodness knows this mothafucker has said n done some really stupid shit throughout the years, but isn't that technically their name at present?

Gotta love the reply from redsk1nsforever right after the Snyder tweet. "Sell the team" I will 2nd that emotion.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I'm defending his triflin ass. Goodness knows this mothafucker has said n done some really stupid shit throughout the years, but isn't that technically their name at present?

Gotta love the reply from redsk1nsforever right after the Snyder tweet. "Sell the team" I will 2nd that emotion.
Um.... the current name is Washington Football Team, not Club. The owner of the team in a very important statement could not even get that right.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um.... the current name is Washington Football Team, not Club. The owner of the team in a very important statement could not even get that right.
Word. My bad. They are still the Skins to me and probably always will be.