• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wash Resigns

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
him and JD are "not cool" so there HAS to be more than that.... now there's gambling or some type of capital involved? JFC man this is just loony

Dude, your obsession with portraying JD as the antichrist is really starting to make me not take you seriously.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, your obsession with portraying JD as the antichrist is really starting to make me not take you seriously.

I don't think he was trying to pin the blame on JD here or say he was at fault in any way. I'm guessing that JD probably isn't "cool" with Wash at all. And you know what, if I were JD I wouldn't be either. JD has EVERY right to be pissed at Wash. He has stood by Wash all these years and he gave him a second chance after the cocaine incident when others perhaps wouldn't have. And now Wash goes and does something stupid which involves at the very least infidelity to his wife and maybe more according to the rumors out there (assault, financial stuff, etc). And he quits on the team with 3 weeks left. I'm betting Terps is correct when he says his friend told him Wash and JD aren't cool. You know JD's gotta be pissed that he has to deal with this shit now on top of everything else this season. Now that more has been revealed, I don't think anyone blames JD for this (or at least I hope not).

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up man...Seriously...JD had fucking nothing to do with it. Accept it and move on. This is all on Wash's behavior.

same fucking thing. my god you people blow posts out of proportion.

"dude someone died of a car accident near JD's house."

"STOP FUCKING BLAMING JD FOR BULLSHIT GOD"

I said they werent cool. I know this because there was a scouting meeting and that was the impression JD gave off. Wash isn't even a consideration to be rehired if he requested. Not saying its JD's fault. Just said they weren't fuckin cool

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he was trying to pin the blame on JD here or say he was at fault in any way. I'm guessing that JD probably isn't "cool" with Wash at all. And you know what, if I were JD I wouldn't be either. JD has EVERY right to be pissed at Wash. He has stood by Wash all these years and he gave him a second chance after the cocaine incident when others perhaps wouldn't have. And now Wash goes and does something stupid which involves at the very least infidelity to his wife and maybe more according to the rumors out there (assault, financial stuff, etc). And he quits on the team with 3 weeks left. I'm betting Terps is correct when he says his friend told him Wash and JD aren't cool. You know JD's gotta be pissed that he has to deal with this shit now on top of everything else this season. Now that more has been revealed, I don't think anyone blames JD for this (or at least I hope not).

didnt even see this post but fucking someone has a rational head around here god damn haha. never in that post did i even hint at blame towards either side.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same fucking thing. my god you people blow posts out of proportion.

"dude someone died of a car accident near JD's house."

"STOP FUCKING BLAMING JD FOR BULLSHIT GOD"

I said they werent cool. I know this because there was a scouting meeting and that was the impression JD gave off. Wash isn't even a consideration to be rehired if he requested. Not saying its JD's fault. Just said they weren't fuckin cool

You don't have to say it..The implication is there. Why else would you bring it up? It's seriously a tired trope.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time you rant TERPS I want you to use lawyer lingo. Otherwise you will continually be in contempt of court and whatever else they can throw at you. Practice, practice, practice. LOL!

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to say it..The implication is there. Why else would you bring it up? It's seriously a tired trope.

Read that post again. You are insane if you think I implied anything even close to blaming JD. On the contrary, if you imply something, you should imply that RW is the one I'm blaming cuz of me pointing out facts about his lawyer.

Seriously, what sane person takes "JD and wash are not cool" as "JD is a fucking douchebag and the antichrist which is why Wash left" ?

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read that post again. You are insane if you think I implied anything even close to blaming JD. On the contrary, if you imply something, you should imply that RW is the one I'm blaming cuz of me pointing out facts about his lawyer.

Seriously, what sane person takes "JD and wash are not cool" as "JD is a fucking douchebag and the antichrist which is why Wash left" ?

Right after you said JD and Wash are not cool you said there has to be something more. That implies you think JD had something to do with the departure. That's not insanity on my part. That's parsing your sentence for a possible interpretation. If you didn't mean it that way, then you should have worded it better.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right after you said JD and Wash are not cool you said there has to be something more. That implies you think JD had something to do with the departure. That's not insanity on my part. That's parsing your sentence for a possible interpretation. If you didn't mean it that way, then you should have worded it better.

This was my post

"him and JD are "not cool" so there HAS to be more than that. there's gambling or some type of capital involved... JFC man this is just loony"

so I literally IMPLIED (as you put it) that it is RW's fault. Not JD's. You made it that way, cuz as you can see I didn't say anything even close

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was my post

"him and JD are "not cool" so there HAS to be more than that. there's gambling or some type of capital involved... JFC man this is just loony"

so I literally IMPLIED (as you put it) that it is RW's fault. Not JD's. You made it that way, cuz as you can see I didn't say anything even close

No, you mentioned JD and then said there has to be more. If you don't think JD had anything to do with it, then why do you bring him up? No reason to mention JD at all in that sentence otherwise. Why would completely two unrelated thoughts share the same sentence with no clause break? That's a big non sequitur.

terpsfball09

Crabcakes and ACL tears
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because the question of why their relationship isn't good right now still hasn't been addressed. i still dont see how i implied it was jd's fault in anyway. i mean 2 weeks ago ya, i did because of the rumor that they got into a "physical altercation." but with that post, i did in no way whatsoever. the question of why JD and Wash's relationship is seemingly tensed right now hasn't been answered, so I said that "there HAS to be more to it then that" followed by implying that perhaps it has to do with RW gambling or something of that nature. I thought it was pretty straight forward to be completely honest. My explanation here for my post is far more complex than how simple that little post was