• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors WIN the coin flip!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
72.5% chance we keep the pick.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. It's funny watching you guys. No offense, its just a comical situation all around.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still holding out hope that we can jump to a top 3 spot. Anthony Davis, MKG and Drummond in that order.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Lol. It's funny watching you guys. No offense, its just a comical situation all around.

I watched my first Warriors game in 1977. I remember Robert Parrish and Rick Barry and Clifford Ray in Warriors gear. I was five when they won their last title.*

I am a die-hard Warriors fan and I want nothing more than to see them finally find a winning formula and become a team that I can be excited to watch. If it means losing some games and discovering mysterious illnesses to keep good players on the bench, so be it.

*In the mid 70s when I started watching sports, my favorite teams were the Giants (putrid), the Warriors (good, but getting much worse very quickly), the 49ers (horrid) and the Detroit Red Wings (I was born in Michigan and the Bay Area didn't have NHL hockey, so I adopted my father's team - and they SUCKED back then).

I was never a frontrunner and I never will be. I am definitely not saying you are, wildturkey. I am just saying that I am very loyal to my teams.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched my first Warriors game in 1977. I remember Robert Parrish and Rick Barry and Clifford Ray in Warriors gear. I was five when they won their last title.*

I am a die-hard Warriors fan and I want nothing more than to see them finally find a winning formula and become a team that I can be excited to watch. If it means losing some games and discovering mysterious illnesses to keep good players on the bench, so be it.

*In the mid 70s when I started watching sports, my favorite teams were the Giants (putrid), the Warriors (good, but getting much worse very quickly), the 49ers (horrid) and the Detroit Red Wings (I was born in Michigan and the Bay Area didn't have NHL hockey, so I adopted my father's team - and they SUCKED back then).

I was never a frontrunner and I never will be. I am definitely not saying you are, wildturkey. I am just saying that I am very loyal to my teams.

REP and major BUMP for your post...but i still hate the Wings! :)

my folks took me to Seals hockey when i was a kid, then i just did not follow it till the Sharks franchise was created.

Last edited by a moderator:

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn posted a link to coinflip in the tank thread...please ignore

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what's truly comical is that this one of the most active NBA forums on this website.

Warriors fans are loyal and don't hop on any bandwagons, it is very similar with all the teams in the Bay Area.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams have moved up in the last two drafts and 1 team in the two drafts before them. That doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy because if we aren't the team moving up then we are the one getting bumped down and losing the pick to Utah.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still holding out hope that we can jump to a top 3 spot. Anthony Davis, MKG and Drummond in that order.

Agree, although I've been looking at a bunch of John Henson lately. To me he's on Drummond's heels. I know about the size difference, Henson has a frame to add at least more pounds of muscle to bang even harder in the paint though.

Henson is more tenacious on defense than Drummond, plus has a more polished offensive game. His go to move is an off hand (left handed) hook shot. I love everything about him, I'm just nervous that he'll start to shoot up the boards during the process.

Henson has been solid since he entered, despite playing on a team with a high scoring big (Zeller) and a try to be star (Barnes).

John Henson Stats, News, Videos, Highlights, Pictures, Bio - North Carolina Tar Heels - ESPN

We all know that rebounding is the easiest stat to look to translate from college to the pros, he's averaged basically back to back double doubles.

John Henson Highlight Mix - YouTube

He would be a valuable backup c if nothing else, waaayyy better than Biens. Then who knows, he could be an eventual starter at either front court spot.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two teams have moved up in the last two drafts and 1 team in the two drafts before them. That doesn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy because if we aren't the team moving up then we are the one getting bumped down and losing the pick to Utah.

Going into the last two games of the year, I figured there was about a 10% chance the Warriors lose both games.

Going into the coin flip, we had of course a 50% chance of having any chance of keeping the pick.

Now we are at...what? 72%? Much better. But like you, I'm still nervous as shit that this will all end badly. We shall see.