• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors chase to 33

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh, I don't see a problem with that. The Warriors should want some pay back, celebration or not. They had a great streak going and the Bucks ended it.

I did find it funny that Curry said it was a big game for the Bucks and Friday will be a big game for GSW, though. I mean, seriously? The Warriors have bigger fish to fry than the Bucks.

Big games for the Warriors are teams like the Spurs and OKC who are an actual threat to them and who they will face several more times. After Friday, they won't see the Bucks again unless both teams make the finals.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't see a problem with that. The Warriors should want some pay back, celebration or not. They had a great streak going and the Bucks ended it.

I did find it funny that Curry said it was a big game for the Bucks and Friday will be a big game for GSW, though. I mean, seriously? The Warriors have bigger fish to fry than the Bucks.

Big games for the Warriors are teams like the Spurs and OKC who are an actual threat to them and who they will face several more times. After Friday, they won't see the Bucks again unless both teams make the finals.

I don't have an issue with wanting payback but the crying about Milwaukee trash talking and being excited about beating a team who went 24-0 is garbage. Watch the Warriors bench every night and you'll see why I think they're a bunch of hypocrites

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have an issue with wanting payback but the crying about Milwaukee trash talking and being excited about beating a team who went 24-0 is garbage. Watch the Warriors bench every night and you'll see why I think they're a bunch of hypocrites

True. It is pretty weak to criticize the Bucks for ending the streak. Pretty sure the Warriors would have done some celebrating if that streak had hit 34. As it was, it's the best streak to start a season in league history, pretty sure they celebrated that when they reached it.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. The Warriors are the poster child of celebrating big plays and reveling in their victories... which is totally fine. But then to have at least 3 different Warriors players complain about the the way the Bucks celebrated and imply that it was classless is absurd.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, both teams are doing what they're exactly supposed to do. Bucks had every right to celebrate that victory. They earned it, no excuses. On their own home court, with their fans into it, every player would have gotten caught up.

Warriors have every right to interpret that as fuel to the fire. The common theme with this year's Warriors is that they're using all the doubters to motivate them. I don't know if that's great long term, but I can't argue with the results we've seen.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The Warriors are the poster child of celebrating big plays and reveling in their victories... which is totally fine. But then to have at least 3 different Warriors players complain about the the way the Bucks celebrated and imply that it was classless is absurd.
You don't understand their mentality - For the bucks - beating the best team in the league and especially beating a team that just went 24 - 0 - That's their playoff game - that's the best it gets for the year for them and the highlight of the entire year. That's also the reason it is so tough to repeat. Once you have won -every team in the league want's to prove they can beat the best and they bring their best game every time

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these players celebrating and whining about celebrating. Whatever happened to acting like you've won a game before?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these players celebrating and whining about celebrating. Whatever happened to acting like you've won a game before?

The Bucks are so disrespectful. They had such little respect for the Lakers that they were at a strip club partying the night before the game

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucks are so disrespectful. They had such little respect for the Lakers that they were at a strip club partying the night before the game

Meh, I don't consider that disrespectful. I consider that being a bunch of 23 year olds. Outside of Jerryd Bayless and OJ Mayo (7 years each) that entire roster has 5 years or less in the league. They don't have the old vets to say "Hey, let's just go to dinner. We have a game tomorrow."

I'd have been doing the same thing at that age if I had that kind of money. Heck, I was doing that at that age even without the money. :lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, a lot of growing up to do before they're a really good team. I think the bucks can be great in the future once they mature up a bit

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't consider that disrespectful. I consider that being a bunch of 23 year olds. Outside of Jerryd Bayless and OJ Mayo (7 years each) that entire roster has 5 years or less in the league. They don't have the old vets to say "Hey, let's just go to dinner. We have a game tomorrow."

I'd have been doing the same thing at that age if I had that kind of money. Heck, I was doing that at that age even without the money. :lol:

Hell, I still be doing that at MY age. Without the money! :kermit:

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Geez... how dare the Bucks celebrate a win against a 24-0 team. How awesome would be it if the Bucks beat them again. I know, I know... but how awesome would it be?

About as awesome as watching the Warriors send the Cavs packing in 6 in last season's Finals. :D

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I'm sure the Lakers didn't mind the W.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About as awesome as watching the Warriors send the Cavs packing in 6 in last season's Finals. :D

I'm glad you enjoyed that because things are gonna be different this time around :D ... I hope.... :pray:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I'm sure the Lakers didn't mind the W.

Bucks are just trying to maximize the salt in the Warriors wounds by sandwiching two LA losses in between their two victories over the dubs