• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors: calling the haters and lovers

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His shooting percentages are horrendous though to be fair. Horrendous is actually putting it mildly, he's averaging 37.5% FG and 25% 3pt.

giphy.gif

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently 17th, still think that's too low (unless you're packaging the 2 to trade up?)
it will rise... The Pels will be in the playoffs and will play against the Lakers in the 1st round.

May go up two places or even three as well, if the Blazers and the Spurs can take advantage of the bears having the toughest schedule among all teams to finish the regular season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Risking a flaming but I don't care.

Lotta smart posters here, plus Wiggy, so I wanted to ask the board:

Should the Ws stand pat this summer with Wiggins as their wing player, use their picks to trade for a center? Use them in the draft? Trade Wiggins and picks for an even better wing (is anyone available)? Trade them for bench depth?

I'd be curious to hear what y'all would do if GM of the Ws. I'll give my ideas as well.
I really don't care what the Warriors do.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since when has Wiggins been anything special?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obi-Wan.......if the CAvs are more towards 4 or 5 i think he would def. be an interesting option.

He has Dayton at #4!!!
Have to think other than maybe an undersized SG, Cavs just have to go BPA. would think that is what most rebuilding teams would do in most situations.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss
Right now it looks like the worst the Cavs could get is #5 but hoping they get in the top 3...not if they continue to win though lol

So with that projection, who would you like them to target with a top 5 pick?

Right now the top 5 is looking like Edwards, Ball, Toppin, Wiseman and Anthony....BUT the Cavs don't need a PG and if they plan on keeping Sexton they don't need a SG. And if Drummond is in their future plans, they won't need a C lolzzz Not many elite wings in this draft but I guess Edwards could play the 3 OR they could draft Edwards with the plan of moving Sexton. Porter seems like the future 3 though.

I really love this Toppin kid but haven't seen him play much tbh
Other than an undersized SG, I think they take BPA.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What will Giannis' ext start at? It would be lower for the Lakers than the Bucks overall. Should be similar to AD?
it would be 30% of what ever the cap was--- and its supposed to be 125 with current projections 37.5

and the cap is based off of going into that season--- so Davis would actually be 40 against it. AT least thats what it looks like

I mean--- does anyone else know this for 100% fact?

you are signing someone FOR the 2022-2023 season---- the salary cap that is coming into play for that season would be based off what the numbers are for that season- NOT the previous season.

So- if LeBron's cap number was 40 for 2021-2022---- and 42 for 2022-2023, you are using the 42 to construct the cap whe ntrying to figure out how much cap room you have to sign someone for the 2022-2023 season right?

I am like 90% on that, but not 100%- is anyone 100%?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't care what the Warriors do.

I think you should care...

We may be able to buy Curry out of them this summer... He wants to play with Giannis and his agent is Saratsis (like with Giannis, Thanasis, Donte and Matthews) who has excellent relations with Horst.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you should care...

We may be able to buy Curry out of them this summer... He wants to play with Giannis and his agent is Saratsis (like with Giannis, Thanasis, Donte and Matthews) who has excellent relations with Horst.

uh huh...

i'll believe it when i see it...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh huh...

i'll believe it when i see it...

Well... you never know...

It is known that Giannis had a meeting with Curry after the game at GS, although Giannis doesn't go out with other NBA players in his social life and the press, "rushed out" to predict that "GSW will be after Giannis" but what if the meeting had the opposite meaning?

Alex Saratsis was present in that meeting too (this wasn't mentioned in the press) and Alex, other than co-nation with Giannis, he is his personal friend and even had Giannis and Thanasis to be godfathers of his newborn this past summer...

It was Giannis who recommended for the Bucks F.O. to expand relations with Octagon (Saratsis) and led Octagon to direct their players towards the Bucks...

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... you never know...

It is known that Giannis had a meeting with Curry after the game at GS, although Giannis doesn't go out with other NBA players in his social life and the press, "rushed out" to predict that "GSW will be after Giannis" but what if the meeting had the opposite meaning?

Alex Saratsis was present in that meeting too (this wasn't mentioned in the press) and Alex, other than co-nation with Giannis, he is his personal friend and even had Giannis and Thanasis to be godfathers of his newborn this past summer...

It was Giannis who recommended for the Bucks F.O. to expand relations with Octagon (Saratsis) and led Octagon to direct their players towards the Bucks...
Another bullshit post from you. I think you just like to read your own comments.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, you wanted folk's opinions about the Warriors, so I did you a favor.
No you did the opposite. I wanted opinions and you came here specifically to say you didn't have one to give.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bullshit post from you. I think you just like to read your own comments.

What you find BS about it? It's not a prediction... it's just facts presented and some reasonable thoughts that make sense which back it up...

The Bucks can surely afford Steph this summer without going into the tax if they trade Bledsoe and refuse the T.O. to Ilyasova...