• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Basketball "We believe"

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was listening to 95.7 The Game and they are having a basketball game with the "We Believe" Warriors vs the Current Warriors players.
LMFAO, now I dont know if I missed anything, but why are they still living off the success of winning a series over an #1 seed? Mavericks have won the title since then. I hope the Giants continue to win year after year because who ever win this year will get the new hype and they dont need to live in the past.

ps Im a Bulls fan and always will be. What's next a We Believe Movie. How pathetic.
Golden State Warriors "We Believe" team vs. current squad for charity? Yes, please! A fan's reaction - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

DenzaleWashYaThong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was listening to 95.7 The Game and they are having a basketball game with the "We Believe" Warriors vs the Current Warriors players.
LMFAO, now I dont know if I missed anything, but why are they still living off the success of winning a series over an #1 seed? Mavericks have won the title since then. I hope the Giants continue to win year after year because who ever win this year will get the new hype and they dont need to live in the past.

ps Im a Bulls fan and always will be. What's next a We Believe Movie. How pathetic.
Golden State Warriors "We Believe" team vs. current squad for charity? Yes, please! A fan's reaction - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

I feel ya brother, I live up in the Bay and it was a good feeling and experience when it did happen but that was the past. Kind of shows that they havent done anything since then.
Whats next VH1 basketball wives vs. Real Housewives of New Jersey cooking contest. I would watch that though, especially if they made Red Velvet cupcakes.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers > Warriors. just saying