• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warren Sapp files for Chapter 7 bankruptcy

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for putting that horrific Sapp sex tape in people's heads (iguana and warty specifically). He's done Dancing with the Stars already, so he's running out of options here. Too bad that lame reality show "The Surreal Life" isn't around anymore.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he can replace snooki on jersey shore for a season

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to have a reality show with Terrell Owens...I can just see the drama now when TO accuses Sapp of eating all his popcorn :)

Or for going through his Piggy Bank, since they're both broke. I can see it now... *cut away to TO & Sapp reality show*

TO: "Warren, why did you go through my stuff and steal from me?" *sniffle* "I want my quarters back!"

Sapp: "Ugh... how did you know?! Someone must've snitched on me. *short pause to think* Shockeyyyyyyy, you snitched on me, didn't you?

Shockey: :Cry:

InTheRedZone377

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Warren, It will be interesting to see just when those two "lost" rings show up again and how that will be handled. I hear some federal agents may look at something like that as fraud. I am sure with your character and "ethics" that wont be the case though.

Karma is a great thing. Act like an ass and get treated like one. Good luck on the NFL Channel.....oh wait...LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
At least he's got that gig on Bar-B-Que pit masters so he can eat (Clearly that's an issue for him)