• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ward focused on opener against Ravens

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward has one thing on his mind these days. Baltimore.

"That's all I think about," he said. "The preseason is good but my mind is focused on one team, that's Baltimore."

The Steelers open the season Sept. 11 against the Ravens in Baltimore. The two AFC North Division rivals have met in the postseason two of the past three years, and the Steelers won both games at Heinz Field on their way to the Super Bowl -- in the divisional round last season and in the AFC championship in the 2008 season.

"They would schedule us in Baltimore for the first game," Ward said. "It'll be an exciting way to start the season off. It's a divisional game so it's very important for us.

"I know their fans will be hyped up for the game. I call it the lion's den because when you go down there there's just a mob of fans who hate Pittsburgh, and what better way than to try to go down there and start their season off the wrong way with a loss."

Steelers Notebook: Ward focused on opener against Ravens

hines-ward-crying-300x300.gif

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea ward is sensative .. he feels bad for little joey flunko .. you know flunko cant beat ben ... so ward feels bad for him

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JUDO CHOP!

TroyFumble-g.jpg

San_Diego_Chargers_2cd1.jpg

silly ravens

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then why dont the ravens ever win against the steelers when ben is Qb for us ?
no need to be angry .. just because joey flunko calls ben daddy

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Angry?? not I....

And if Ben wasnt such a pussy, the Stealers would have a couple more wins against us now wouldnt he?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you need to check your stats .. the ravens never beat the steelers when ben is behind center .. they only won against the steelers when ben is not behind center ,, bmore just cant beat ben

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
you need to check your stats .. the ravens never beat the steelers when ben is behind center .. they only won against the steelers when ben is not behind center ,, bmore just cant beat ben

Sure we do..Look it up

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we weren't talking pats ... we were talking bmore gayvens .. and shit happens .. aint worried about the pats ... that wasn't supposed to piss me off was it cause it dont ....lol

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I missed the party... oh well, the ravens suck whether I'm here to remind their fans or not lol

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As bad as Pittsburghs record vs Brady..

Damn dude is that your go to comment? Are you one of those guys who gets a beaten and says my brother is gonna beat you up for this?:ss:

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then why dont the ravens ever win against the steelers when ben is Qb for us ?
no need to be angry .. just because joey flunko calls ben daddy

I dont have to look it it up I already know

but 7-2 is still pathetic for the ravens ..dont ya think ?.. since the ravens are sooooo great

LMAO. And here I thought you knew a thing or 2 about the NFL, or especially your so-called favorite team.
I'm glad I found out you don't this early so I know not to waste my time arguing with you when the season begins.