• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to hear something hilarious? Belichick and Mcdaniels don't seem as great as they or their annoying fans thought.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In time I can think of many, Rex I would take in a sec. Guy is man enough to make fun of himself and his brother yet the cringe Bill likes to throw 10 year old insults at his bread and butter Vets, maybe why you like him so much. And look at the company he keeps, Patricia, Chip Kelly, McDaniels, , Judge and OBrien, doubt any fan of the Lions, Philly, Denver, Giants, and Texans were happy with those BB clones/ Winning isn't everything to me, rather have a likeable coach then a douche , narcissistic liar.
Everything is not just so black and white as you're trying to portray.

BB has coaches stolen from him on a yearly basis. No other coaching staff has been pilfered like the Pats.

As I mentioned there are very few good NFL coaches out there. Even fewer in the college ranks. Sorry you can tell me you'd take Rex till you're blue in the face. I wouldn't and apparently no one else will. That's why he's doing tv now.

Winning is the only thing. People hated the Pats, Kraft, BB and TB. I could give two shits as long as they kept winning.

Brady left and went to the best roster possible. More talent than he's ever had. Quite possibly one of the best teams ever assembled, time will tell. Not hard to win with that much talent if you're TB. Hell Rex Ryan may have been able to coach that squad to a SB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious why haven't we heard the brittle bitch comments about Gronk yet?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is not just so black and white as you're trying to portray.

BB has coaches stolen from him on a yearly basis. No other coaching staff has been pilfered like the Pats.

As I mentioned there are very few good NFL coaches out there. Even fewer in the college ranks. Sorry you can tell me you'd take Rex till you're blue in the face. I wouldn't and apparently no one else will. That's why he's doing tv now.

Winning is the only thing. People hated the Pats, Kraft, BB and TB. I could give two shits as long as they kept winning.

Brady left and went to the best roster possible. More talent than he's ever had. Quite possibly one of the best teams ever assembled, time will tell. Not hard to win with that much talent if you're TB. Hell Rex Ryan may have been able to coach that squad to a SB.
Sure he took 2 bum Jets teams with Sanchez to AFCG twice. I was watching him today with Moss and Bruschi to his left. Rex has Pats HC, Moss as OC and Bruschi as DC, what a dream coaching team. Coaches have been filtered because they bought into the hype and thought it was the coaching and they would bring what they learned from Bill and apply it there. Their condescending arrogant coaching and leadership didn't work. 2 constants in BB's winning Parcells and Brady. If you think going to the playoffs once in 9 years is all that great, not sure what I can say

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he took 2 bum Jets teams with Sanchez to AFCG twice. I was watching him today with Moss and Bruschi to his left. Rex has Pats HC, Moss as OC and Bruschi as DC, what a dream coaching team. Coaches have been filtered because they bought into the hype and thought it was the coaching and they would bring what they learned from Bill and apply it there. Their condescending arrogant coaching and leadership didn't work. 2 constants in BB's winning Parcells and Brady. If you think going to the playoffs once in 9 years is all that great, not sure what I can say
Why? You think two AFCGs are something to hang your hat on. I'm not interested in 2nd place in anything. Not just the Pats.

This was one of the first times I've ever heard Rex be complimentary of BB and Foxboro.

Oh and just because they were great players doesn't mean they were great coaches.

Why do so many players say they loved playing for and learning from BB? I also don't care if BB is a good mentor or not? Again he has coaching turn over like no other. He has had more assistants go take HC jobs. Yes, they've failed but so do most. Thus a coaching carousel every year. 7 new HCs this year. It's not easy.

So IF, BB beats TB tonight what does that say?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeap. The way Josh McDork went to Denver and paraded down the halls and treated staff and the organization like it was some slap dick organization.....

Looking back at it, the Scott Pioli gm of the Chiefs played the idiot like a 3 dollar banjo was classic.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're pretty incapable of having a football conversation, i feel bad for you
There is ZERO chance that the Rams walk through wasn't taped before that first SB they played in 2001

It's that obvious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're just tired of getting slapped around. You tried to diminish the Pats constant loss of coaches with the Rams loss last year.

Actually only a Ram fan wouldn't find my big losses post unfunny.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you recall Josh McDick being caught taping the 49ers walk through in 2010?

His stupid little ass was fired for it in 2010.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you're just tired of getting slapped around. You tried to diminish the Pats constant loss of coaches with the Rams loss last year.

Actually only a Ram fan wouldn't find my big losses post unfunny.
youre-an-idiot.gif

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did McDick come up with that idea to tape the 49ers walk through that got him fired?

Hmmm?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, the coach who brought machine learning to defense is a big dumbass who can't win anything, what a loser. Couldn't scheme his way out of a paper bag, amirite.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, the coach who brought machine learning to defense is a big dumbass who can't win anything, what a loser. Couldn't scheme his way out of a paper bag, amirite.
Not really. Good DC

This is hard for you I know. Follow the bouncing ball or connect the dots if you can.

Belishit (as head coach) after this season will have coached 9 seasons without Brady.

(Read that again)

He has led ONE of those teams to the playoffs. After this season that will be ONE FOR NINE. No rings, just a playoff appearance. ONE.

Want me to give more details?

Now, because Belishit is a great DC, he has all of the advantages tonight. He should win this. He knows all of Brady's weaknesses. He has a home field advantage and talented defense.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for reminding me why this board is so great!