• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want a Good Pats Board?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard some bickering lately. That's ok too. Some of the complaints are about a few posters that are obnoxious. They are, but they are posting. Plenty are willing to chime in and sometimes complain. That is ok too. What I want is for all of you to start some threads, say your mind. I'm waiting - we are all waiting.....

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard some bickering lately. That's ok too. Some of the complaints are about a few posters that are obnoxious. They are, but they are posting. Plenty are willing to chime in and sometimes complain. That is ok too. What I want is for all of you to start some threads, say your mind. I'm waiting - we are all waiting.....

It was the same with posters at ESPN...some like to just reply-reply-reply. They tend to want to argue with an OP because they either don't have two original thoughts of their own to rub together or they don't like threads started by objective fans who aren't afraid to speak their mind. I've said for years there's no mystery about Mr. re types...they're essentially afraid to put their brains up for debate. Personally, I don't care if they argue with me and if I'm proven wrong at some point I'll admit it. I think some of the bickering has to do with fans who don't understand some of he basics such as the recent argument over what balance is...lo and behold the Pats went into the very next game and had a perfect balance of 31 rushing attempts to 31 passing attempts and settled the argument. All I kept hearing after the game was what I expected to hear..."The Patriots had perfect balance in tonight's win"! End of story.

You're waiting....I'll wait too but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit what somebody posts. The only time I'll call for the ban hammer is when one poster just spams with repeated troll shit to the point where it becomes difficult to navigate through it all. That happened at the espn boards but I haven't seen it happen here.

I like this place so far.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't give a shit what somebody posts. The only time I'll call for the ban hammer is when one poster just spams with repeated troll shit to the point where it becomes difficult to navigate through it all. That happened at the espn boards but I haven't seen it happen here.

I like this place so far.

This place is a definite improvement on espn.go.com in that respect. And on spam as well.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually thought it was pretty good here.

Som more posters, some more posts would be nice, but it's all good...

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have a good base.. lot better then when cbs crapped the bed and a few of us migrated over.. over all nice job... keep it up