• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walton's convo with Richard Sherman

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Walton was talking with Richard Sherman on ESPN2 during the Stanford-Colorado college basketball game and it was probably one of the funniest interviews I've ever heard during a game. Walton referred to him as Bob Marley a few times and looked/sounded completely blazed the entire time.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Why would someone ever have a conversation with Richard Sherman? :what:

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ummm.... because he is awesome???? duh

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
ummm.... because he is awesome???? duh

So was Mike Tyson back in the day. That doesn't mean I'd want to be in the vicinity of words escaping his mouth.

The title of the thread read to me like, Walton's cuddle session with jelly fish.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So was Mike Tyson back in the day. That doesn't mean I'd want to be in the vicinity of words escaping his mouth.

The title of the thread read to me like, Walton's cuddle session with jelly fish.

I'd friggin' love to have a conversation with Tyson. That one-man show is hilarious and very self-effacing.

I get that Sherman called out and then whipped your boys, but your butt should have healed by now. He's a pretty smart guy with something to say. I may be biased because he humiliated Skip Bayless, whom I loathe.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd friggin' love to have a conversation with Tyson. That one-man show is hilarious and very self-effacing.

I get that Sherman called out and then whipped your boys, but your butt should have healed by now. He's a pretty smart guy with something to say. I may be biased because he humiliated Skip Bayless, whom I loathe.

Anyone that does this is A-ok in my book.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets see one went to Stanford and one had the !Q and the vocabulary of an 8 yrd old and might r*pe u and then feed you to his pidgeons

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see one went to Stanford and one had the !Q and the vocabulary of an 8 yrd old and might r*pe u and then feed you to his pidgeons

I didn't know Tyson went to Stanford

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I get that Sherman called out and then whipped your boys, but your butt should have healed by now.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Sherman is an asshole whose mouth should be wired shut. Listen to his interview with Skip Bayless; he's the worst person in the NFL to say anything about anything.

You'll never hear me say this about Russell Wilson even though he had more to do with beating the 49ers. Wilson just isn't a jackass.

I may be biased because he humiliated Skip Bayless, whom I loathe.

Skip Bayless??? He humiliated himself! Skip's never looked so good as in that interview.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Which proves you go to an Ivy League school and still be a total jackass.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sick, yes, Sherm has the biggest mouth in the NFL.
If you can look outside of what he says on the field or in interviews, he is a pretty cool cat with a great upbringing in a hostile environment.
As a person...Sherm>Aldon.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sick, yes, Sherm has the biggest mouth in the NFL.
If you can look outside of what he says on the field or in interviews, he is a pretty cool cat with a great upbringing in a hostile environment.
As a person...Sherm>Aldon.

You're 100% right. I actually hear from people who know about him that he's a nice guy. I don't know the private Richard Sherman, nor do I have any problem with that version of him. I think the public Richard Sherman is an ass though.

And yes, Aldon is a dumpster fire. He deserves to be in jail for many, many years for what he did, and he's lucky he didn't kill anyone.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone should change their name to ShermanSickness because you have a baaaaad case of the ass over him. He's all up in your head... just where he likes to be.

:whstle:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Someone should change their name to ShermanSickness because you have a baaaaad case of the ass over him. He's all up in your head... just where he likes to be.

:whstle:

I don't know what a case if "the ass over" something means (nor do I want to know), but it sounds really creepy; and if that's something Sherman enjoys I think it further solidifies my position.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what a case if "the ass over" something means (nor do I want to know), but it sounds really creepy; and if that's something Sherman enjoys I think it further solidifies my position.

I'm sure you can find some experts on the topic over on the 49ers board.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
somebody has subjective reading, or just can't read i'm not sure yet.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
somebody has subjective reading, or just can't read i'm not sure yet.

I think you meant to say selective reading.

And why do some people insist on defending people from any type of criticism whatsoever based on what jersey he wears? I know Aldon Smith is a blight on society. I know Jim Harbaugh is rude, ultra-manic and petty. I know Colin Kaepernick's intelligence is dwarfed by that of his pet turtle. And I don't make ad hominem remarks about people because they're Seattle Seahawks.

Richard Sherman is the Al Sharpton of NFL players. He may be a perfectly nice guy in private, and he's deservedly an all-pro'; but nary a more unholy combination of loud, full of shit and self-aggrandizing has offended the ears of football fans since Chad Johnson (minus the being-funny factor).