• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walter Thurmond

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have enough space to sign Thurmond and Edelman

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he had it yet

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
atleast we know we will land someone soon

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont get all the love for him. he didnt look great when he started plus he had one of the better CBs on the other side plus a good pass rush. i think he is ok but nothing great or that he is the missing piece.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i dont get all the love for him. he didnt look great when he started plus he had one of the better CBs on the other side plus a good pass rush. i think he is ok but nothing great or that he is the missing piece.

He was markedly better than Browner. You can ask any Seahawks fan and they'll agree. He got a chance to start after Browner's suspension and he made the most of it.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was markedly better than Browner. You can ask any Seahawks fan and they'll agree. He got a chance to start after Browner's suspension and he made the most of it.

i agree with u but he was still not great.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sherman > Maxwell > Browner > Thurmond (Definitely was the weak link)

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you have a great CB opposite you, you get a lot of balls thrown your way and Thurmond held up really well. Plus our pass rush is very good too so he should thrive with us.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you have a great CB opposite you, you get a lot of balls thrown your way and Thurmond held up really well. Plus our pass rush is very good too so he should thrive with us.

well if we do sign him lets hope so.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maxwell was the wink link in the Seahawks secondary IMO. Sherman>Thurmond>Browner>Maxwell

Maxwell played light out… There really wasn't a weak link in our secondary honestly… And truthfully I really like Thurmond despite his suspension the guy really is a good corner… I wouldn't be very happy if you guy's land him.. He's good…

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pecking order was Sherman>Maxwell>Thurmond>Browner. They were all rock solid but Browner's an oversized guy who can hit and we already have Kam so it isn't a big deal if he's not in there. Maxwell's a ball hawk. When people started going out everyone was saying we were going to be hurting but we got better and Maxwell's a big reason. That being said the 49ers would be stupid not to sign Thurmond

1. He played really well.
2. He knows the Seahawks playbook
3. He knows the Seahawks receivers tendencies
4. He knows Russell Wilson's tendencies.

I didn't know why I didn't see this one coming but I'd be shocked if you guys didn't sign him this week because he's going to be on the cheap. He's not a #1 cover guy but he's one of the better #2 guys in the league.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pecking order was Sherman>Maxwell>Thurmond>Browner. They were all rock solid but Browner's an oversized guy who can hit and we already have Kam so it isn't a big deal if he's not in there. Maxwell's a ball hawk. When people started going out everyone was saying we were going to be hurting but we got better and Maxwell's a big reason. That being said the 49ers would be stupid not to sign Thurmond

I didn't know why I didn't see this one coming but I'd be shocked if you guys didn't sign him this week because he's going to be on the cheap. He's not a #1 cover guy but he's one of the better #2 guys in the league.

You been watching the Warriors? Been playing real good lately. Too bad they lost to the clips, almost had it

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You been watching the Warriors? Been playing real good lately. Too bad they lost to the clips, almost had it

I grew up in SJ and have been watching them since the JBC/Sleepy Floyd days but I haven't had much of a chance of following them lately. I used to get NBA TV to follow them but that just costs too much so it's been whenever they're on ESPN/TNT and following box scores for me.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure he can be considered a number 2 guy when he plays nickel. He's definitely one of the best nickel corners in the league, though. If not the best.