• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WAKE UP BITCHES!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I am trying to read the football internet and my wife is all excited about the new iPhones we have.

My wife is not technologically competent. I told her I would mess with the new iPhones Saturday morning. I guess she thought I meant 6 AM. Hello, that is when I wake up and drink coffee.

She just came into my computer office and informed me that she changed my old phone over but screwed up and she thinks she lost all of my contacts. Oh. Fucking. Joy. Now, I need to deal with Verizon and see if anything can be done. So, what should have been a calm Saturday for me, has just turned into a possible nightmare of pain in the ass crap.

She then tells me she is leaving to go help out at Lego League. So, I cannot vent my frustrations by yelling at her, because she won't even be here. Which might be a smart move on her part.

Clemson FSU up against Miami at Nebraska for my viewing pleasure.

If you have Verizon all your contacts are automatically backed up. Should not be a problem.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start drinking now considering all or wait for Sean Maguire to skin the little kitties up?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up at 5:00am this morning. Argh! Daughter’s softball game supposed to be at 8:00am an hour away from home. Field underwater from monsoon last night. Dumbass coach from other team didn’t call anyone this morning to let us know. Fucker. Cracker Barrell at 7:30 and sitting around while a bunch of dumbasses decide whether the field is playable................

Dem mens not skrong.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up at 5:00am this morning. Argh! Daughter’s softball game supposed to be at 8:00am an hour away from home. Field underwater from monsoon last night. Dumbass coach from other team didn’t call anyone this morning to let us know. Fucker. Cracker Barrell at 7:30 and sitting around while a bunch of dumbasses decide whether the field is playable................

Dem mens not skrong.

Sounds like some winners. Since you're there might as well get the country fried steak and white gravy.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like some winners. Since you're there might as well get the country fried steak and white gravy.

Nothin better than watching a bunch of grown men stand around starring at a big puddle of water......... Jesus H!

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma checking in
........with coffee.......

:drool: :rollseyes: :yahoo: :rollseyes: :drool:

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday sign:

"Clemson likes global warming"

What am I missing?

:noidea:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I am trying to read the football internet and my wife is all excited about the new iPhones we have.

My wife is not technologically competent. I told her I would mess with the new iPhones Saturday morning. I guess she thought I meant 6 AM. Hello, that is when I wake up and drink coffee.

She just came into my computer office and informed me that she changed my old phone over but screwed up and she thinks she lost all of my contacts. Oh. Fucking. Joy. Now, I need to deal with Verizon and see if anything can be done. So, what should have been a calm Saturday for me, has just turned into a possible nightmare of pain in the ass crap.

She then tells me she is leaving to go help out at Lego League. So, I cannot vent my frustrations by yelling at her, because she won't even be here. Which might be a smart move on her part.

Clemson FSU up against Miami at Nebraska for my viewing pleasure.

Bwah! Trolled by your own wife: "Hey honey, I effed up yer phone, now I'm going to go play with legos while you miss football all day...love ya!"

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you dont have to yell! I'm awake...what day is it? Where AM I?...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my daughter's 6th birthday today. We are taking her to The Great Wolf Lodge. Sadly, I will miss most of the games today. I am hoping to watch some of the later games. At least OSU is off today.

HAH-Ha, you love yer daughter!

Have fun man. Like you said, at least you're not missing an OSU game, so good timing.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I'm up is .. well I'm up. . But i want to sleep some more damnit.. i perused the signs on game day but nothing greatly hilarious .. i still tired