• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake up, bitches....there are games today!

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If USC gets rid of Helton is there a coach you'd like to see replace him that would be interested?
As I mentioned in my post, at this point... nope. IF SC totally implodes this season, I'd think that the coaching search would extent to the pro ranks.

Seattle is not looking good and Pete Carroll may be looking for a change now. That would be a very intriguing choice to bring him back to see what he could do. heh heh

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with seeing how that would work out. But time will tell over the next several weeks.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Lee Corso’s senile ass just pick GT over Clemson?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned in my post, at this point... nope. IF SC totally implodes this season, I'd think that the coaching search would extent to the pro ranks.

Seattle is not looking good and Pete Carroll may be looking for a change now. That would be a very intriguing choice to bring him back to see what he could do. heh heh

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with seeing how that would work out. But time will tell over the next several weeks.

My bad for not paying closer attention to your post. My only excuse is I'm kinda unsober right now. Mind keeps drifting, it's a good thing though. I'm thirsty. Although if your Trojans end up making a coaching change hope they get the coach they want.

How about Lane Kiffin?:D

Well I better run.:bolt:

:peep:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of games are we talking about?

CorpRebel

Rock-n-Roll
Hoopla Cash
$ 650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad for not paying closer attention to your post. My only excuse is I'm kinda unsober right now. Mind keeps drifting, it's a good thing though. I'm thirsty. Although if your Trojans end up making a coaching change hope they get the coach they want.

How about Lane Kiffin?:D

Well I better run.:bolt:

:peep:

:lol: Well... At least Kiffin DID fire his father, finally. Helton should at least fire his o-line coach. But I think that's a friend of his father.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoker already been going for an hour now, and got all my shit setup outside. Sunny all day with a high of 98, so nice day fro smoking.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smoker already been going for an hour now, and got all my shit setup outside. Sunny all day with a high of 98, so nice day fro smoking.

What you smoking, weed? I mean a brisket?