• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake this place up. Lets trash the Cowboys some more

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons is pissed at Hooker.
Fat Boy is pissed at Jerry. Cee Dee wants his money.
Dak still sucks, and Dallas did nothing this offseason to improve.

WHAT ELSE?
Cowboys suck, not sure what else you are looking for.

Just for background, my entire family is pretty much Cowboys fans. I live in Dallas, and pretty much all of my friends are Cowboys fans. I'm a Cowboys "fan" in some ways, as I don't pay much attention to the NFL as I am more of a CFB fan. But I pay enough attention to the boys to know how shitty they are. Since Mcarthy has been at the boys, every year my best friend who is a die hard Cowboys fan would say this is their year. And every year I would laugh at him and say no its not because Jerry still controls the team. Until that fuckstick dies and his son sells the team, they will continue to suck. And even my BF says they will suck this year. So there is that.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys suck, not sure what else you are looking for.

Just for background, my entire family is pretty much Cowboys fans. I live in Dallas, and pretty much all of my friends are Cowboys fans. I'm a Cowboys "fan" in some ways, as I don't pay much attention to the NFL as I am more of a CFB fan. But I pay enough attention to the boys to know how shitty they are. Since Mcarthy has been at the boys, every year my best friend who is a die hard Cowboys fan would say this is their year. And every year I would laugh at him and say no its not because Jerry still controls the team. Until that fuckstick dies and his son sells the team, they will continue to suck. And even my BF says they will suck this year. So there is that.
yep...your friends and the US Mexican population.

are you guys Hispanic?

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god OP, stop being so sensitive to people who have questions about how good your team is. I take it you still have your panties in a wad over me saying the Cowboys edge rush is something of a question mark. You act like anyone who isn’t 100% sold on your teams greatness is a hater/troll.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god OP, stop being so sensitive to people who have questions about how good your team is. I take it you still have your panties in a wad over me saying the Cowboys edge rush is something of a question mark. You act like anyone who isn’t 100% sold on your teams greatness is a hater/troll.
hey man.... learn the room, I remain as far away from sensitive on this board. Like here, you are being sensitive. I clearly wanted to get folks posting, said as much, this thread serves a purpose for the greater good of the hoop.

sit down rookie

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey man.... learn the room, I remain as far away from sensitive on this board. Like here, you are being sensitive. I clearly wanted to get folks posting, said as much, this thread serves a purpose for the greater good of the hoop.

sit down rookie
Dude, you’re butthurt because others have question marks about your team. You were blatantly triggered and called me a “hater” when I expressed my opinion of this year’s Cowboys team.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you’re butthurt because others have question marks about your team. You were blatantly triggered and called me a “hater” when I expressed my opinion of this year’s Cowboys team.
well...that's your views. Mine is much different.

You claim to be this knowledgeable football fan of all teams. I pointed out your view of Dallas's edge rushers with questionable depth is wrong. I just tried to tell you that you stood alone on that thought. your so informed opinion on Dallas should be DT play or LB play.

you've been but hurt sensitive ever since. You should fold your hand right here.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...that's your views. Mine is much different.

You claim to be this knowledgeable football fan of all teams. I pointed out your view of Dallas's edge rushers were questionable with no depth. I just tried to tell you that you stood alone on that thought and your so informed opinion on Dallas should be DT play or LB play.

you've been but hurt sensitive ever since. You should fold your hand right here.
I’m not the one who’s butthurt at all - we just have a difference of opinion about the Cowboys edge rush. Because of our difference of opinion, you called me a hater and a troll. You’re the butthurt one.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys wont have to wait long.
As soon as there any movement on any of these contract questions. No matter what was decided there will be how stupid the cowboys were for :blah:

to soon, too late, wouldn't have signed, should've signed. No matter what the decisions. Will be wrong to the fans of Cowboy/Anti Cowboys fans.
Those same people no matter what the decision is. Are waiting for the decision so they can complain.

Just be patient old man (with respect). The carnage is coming!

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the hooker not give parsons the bang for his buck?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Parsons is pissed at Hooker.
Fat Boy is pissed at Jerry. Cee Dee wants his money.
Dak still sucks, and Dallas did nothing this offseason to improve.

WHAT ELSE?
Props for a great thread title... :thumb:

Oh, I'll throw in one for s & g. Jerruh still owns your team... :heh:

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
today's bat shit crazy cowboy fans are 90% fifty year old or younger Hispanic fans. They have How Bout Them Boys bumper stickers and a LARGE white star on the rear car window.
This is a stupid fucking thought process you went on to reach this conclusion.