• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wake Forest vs. Florida State

wake_is_great

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough about the Florida State vs. Miami game. We all know Florida State messes up against the little guy and we are going to give them our best shot this year. Thats right Little Ol' Wake Forest is going to give Florida State trouble this year. It would just be the FSU type thing to do to let us give them the scare of their life. I mean we are the "Demon" Deacons.

So yeah congratulations Florida State over your last two blowout wins but we are gunning for you. You beat us up bad last year and we will not forget that! JIM GROBE IS PISSED! November 9, 2013 is doomsday for Famous Jameis.

Four out of the last Seven in WF's Favor!
We gave you the worse home loss ever in Tallahassee!

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR​

:lol:

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-10-20 at 7.01.28 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-10-20 at 7.01.28 PM.png
    39 KB · Views: 111

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome. How long do you plan on posting here?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enough about the Florida State vs. Miami game. We all know Florida State messes up against the little guy and we are going to give them our best shot this year. Thats right Little Ol' Wake Forest is going to give Florida State trouble this year. It would just be the FSU type thing to do to let us give them the scare of their life. I mean we are the "Demon" Deacons.

So yeah congratulations Florida State over your last two blowout wins but we are gunning for you. You beat us up bad last year and we will not forget that! JIM GROBE IS PISSED! November 9, 2013 is doomsday for Famous Jameis.

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR​

Don't hold your breath?

wake_is_great

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome. How long do you plan on posting here?

Long enough to defend our state championship ;-) just kidding I have been lurking the boards and wanted to give you guys a good laugh. Find your humor guys! :suds:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR​

:omg: even my UVA homerism doesn't go this far.

Welcome Wake it is always good to have more ACC posters.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:welcome: Noob

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wave:

It will be a long, drunken Saturday for you buddy ole pal

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long enough to defend our state championship ;-) just kidding I have been lurking the boards and wanted to give you guys a good laugh. Find your humor guys! :suds:

Hahahaha Got me. :thumb:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this means we can't use the Wake Forest board as our personal "Silk Road" anymore. Edisto, they order of RPGs is gonna have to be the last one until we find a new place. UNCfan, I know you got that smack, now update the escrow so I can get my cash or I am sending Jeffro after you again!!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this means we can't use the Wake Forest board as our personal "Silk Road" anymore. Edisto, they order of RPGs is gonna have to be the last one until we find a new place. UNCfan, I know you got that smack, now update the escrow so I can get my cash or I am sending Jeffro after you again!!

We can move it over to the devils' or pack boards. 10-4 on the "order."

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the game that worries me the most. This weeks game does against NC State. We just got off a huge road win and we have Miami (rivalry and ranked opponent) in two weeks. It wreaks of a sleeper game.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go On wid chore bad self. Put a good ass whoopin on FSU then.:lock1:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROOOOAAAAARRRRR

You need to learn some history there. That is not the worst home loss ever. 1973 South Carolina game is the worst home loss for FSU 52-12. And there are some other teams out there with the same margin of victory as Wake had against the mighty 7-6 FSU Seminoles. Got to come with better stuff than that.

wake_is_great

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey we shut the Noles out, I think that's worse then 52-12 :)