• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiver and roster advice, week 15, playoffs, round 2.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appreciate the input fellas.

Taylor is definitely in for me here. Surprised nobody said sit Carson. Matchup isn't great and Seattle's O-line has not been great lately. Dude just seems to find the end zone though.

I consider Carson a stud and I don't bench my studs regardless of matchups. Plus, Seattle might actually rely on him more this week because WFT's pass rush is what's deadly. If Seattle dials up a bunch of Russ dropbacks, that front is gonna get to him. So I expect them to try to establish a strong running game so that benefits Carson. And even if they do start pressuring Russ a lot, pressure on the QB typically leads to check downs to the RB. So either way, Carson should be a safe play

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I consider Carson a stud and I don't bench my studs regardless of matchups. Plus, Seattle might actually rely on him more this week because WFT's pass rush is what's deadly. If Seattle dials up a bunch of Russ dropbacks, that front is gonna get to him. So I expect them to try to establish a strong running game so that benefits Carson. And even if they do start pressuring Russ a lot, pressure on the QB typically leads to check downs to the RB. So either way, Carson should be a safe play
Yeah I mean I get all that. Went with Jacobs tonight and that worked out nicely so now it just comes down to Akers vs. Carson. Had Jacobs and Henry both put up some points tonight and my opponent started Mike Williams for some reason so I am sitting with a lead at the moment. That could go away fast as I am going against Rodgers on Saturday.

I am going with Goff at QB so this week so that makes Carson the better choice to avoid all my eggs in the LAR basket. But then again, it's hard to go against a home, favored, workhorse (for the last few weeks at least) RB in Akers.

A lot to consider.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That went well...…...
Waller did some damage on me last night.

Ekeler didn't do as much as I had hoped. Just needed him to get in the endzone ONCE!

Raiders kicker didn't do too bad either.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league with bonus points for long TDs.

Need a flex.

Jeff Wilson @ Dallas - If Mostert sits, everyone is saying he should have a feature role. But Shanny is a little flakey sometimes, so I don't know if I should trust him.
Devin Singletary @ Denver - Not sure what the weather will be like, but Buffalo RBs have been pretty unimpressive this year.
Jamison Crowder @ LAR - Coming off an injury and inconsistent play. Would be hoping for junk points.
Tyler Boyd vs Pittsburgh - Also been inconsistent. Also would be hoping for junk points.
Michael Pittman vs Houston - Has fallen off the past couple of weeks after looking like a ww gem after he came back from injury.

on the wire...

Lynn Bowden vs NE - Been used in trick plays and had 9 targets and a carry last week.
Chad Hanson @ IND - Who the hell is this guy? I think Brandin Cooks is supposed to play so this guy's workload should decrease, maybe?
Danny Amendola @ Tennessee - No Golladay, but maybe no Stafford, either.
Jacksonville's WRs vs Baltimore - Shenault and Cole are out there. Does Garner like one of them better than the other or Chark?

Anyone else I should be looking at? Maybe Perine from the Jets is going to play and get fed? I'm thinking Wilson if Mostert sits. I did get a nice 30 spot from Waller last night, but he is the only one who has played this week for either team. The updated projection has me up by about 50, so I don't need to swing for the fences, I don't think. I could also use a handcuff (Jamal Williams or Alexander Mattison) in case one of my starters go down.

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waller did some damage on me last night.

Ekeler didn't do as much as I had hoped. Just needed him to get in the endzone ONCE!

Raiders kicker didn't do too bad either.
Guy I'm going against has Ekeler and Carlson.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need a flex.

Jeff Wilson @ Dallas - If Mostert sits, everyone is saying he should have a feature role. But Shanny is a little flakey sometimes, so I don't know if I should trust him.
Devin Singletary @ Denver - Not sure what the weather will be like, but Buffalo RBs have been pretty unimpressive this year.
Jamison Crowder @ LAR - Coming off an injury and inconsistent play. Would be hoping for junk points.
Tyler Boyd vs Pittsburgh - Also been inconsistent. Also would be hoping for junk points.
Michael Pittman vs Houston - Has fallen off the past couple of weeks after looking like a ww gem after he came back from injury.

on the wire...

Lynn Bowden vs NE - Been used in trick plays and had 9 targets and a carry last week.
Chad Hanson @ IND - Who the hell is this guy? I think Brandin Cooks is supposed to play so this guy's workload should decrease, maybe?
Jacksonville's WRs vs Baltimore - Shenault and Cole are out there. Does Garner like one of them better than the other or Chark?

Anyone else I should be looking at? Maybe Perine from the Jets is going to play and get fed? I'm thinking Wilson if Mostert sits. I did get a nice 30 spot from Waller last night, but he is the only one who has played this week for either team. The updated projection has me up by about 50, so I don't need to swing for the fences, I don't think. I could also use a handcuff (Jamal Williams or Alexander Mattison) in case one of my starters go down.

I would go with Wilson. I read Mostert is playing, but even so, Wilson should still get plenty of work and it seems like the Niners prefer Wilson for goal line work. Plus, there's always the chance that Mostert is limited because of his ankle.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need a flex.

on the wire...

I would trust Wilson.

like Pittman too though

Tough call for PPR

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Brees playing, I kind of want to grab Sanders.

but I’m already flip flopping between Pittman and Higgins (going Pittman). Think I’ll stay put, but I believe Sanders is a good flyer.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR question here

I have Cooper, TY Hilton, Corey Davis, and Devonte Parker and need to start 2.

Who do you go with?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR question here

Who do you go with?

Hilton, then cooper or Davis, thought parker was still banged up

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Need a flex.

on the wire...

Wilson since you can ride Wallers good game and just make safer plays regardless of ceiling

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR question here

Who do you go with?

Cooper and TYH

Reactions: ill

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Brees playing, I kind of want to grab Sanders.

but I’m already flip flopping between Pittman and Higgins (going Pittman). Think I’ll stay put, but I believe Sanders is a good flyer.
I just though that. Thomas is out do it... he’ll im debating sanders vs mike davis

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Ebron and thinking of using him over Boyd. Ebron has had at least 5 targets in the last 8 games, but Cincy will probably be playing from behind and need to throw more. Thoughts?

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I just saw than Allen in out for Cincy Monday. I assume Ryan Finley will start, Boyd doesn't look very optimistic.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just picked up Ebron and thinking of using him over Boyd. Ebron has had at least 5 targets in the last 8 games, but Cincy will probably be playing from behind and need to throw more. Thoughts?

I wouldn’t touch any Bengals.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone playing sanders?

Sanders over aj brown or arob?

Sanders over mike Davis?