• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vs. The Bears

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the defense, I saw something I had never seen under Garrett and Rod...they quit
That is what I saw as well.....they can spin it all they want but that defense couldn't care less, all pays the same
Starts at the top...Aikman nailed it, tough job with Jerry but the coaching is flat out bad and the players talk the game but their play say's they don't give a SHIT.

HOT BOYS ARE AN NFL LAUGHING STOCK. JAYLON SMITH MAKES ME SICK

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well “ how about dem Cowboys “ that is a distant memory when the team played well and had competent coaching. The coaching has only been good 2 times in the Jerry Jones era !
Jimmy and Parcells were it the rest is a lot of stinking garbage.
Jason has lost the team. Nobody on the staff is worthy of taking over interim.
The whole issue lies at the feet of Jerry Jones and his oversized ego. He waited at least 1 year too long on Jason. And now we have this debacle.
Time for a reboot at minimum and it going to be messy fellows we have some over rated talent on our roster.

JMHO

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I saw as well.....they can spin it all they want but that defense couldn't care less, all pays the same
Starts at the top...Aikman nailed it, tough job with Jerry but the coaching is flat out bad and the players talk the game but their play say's they don't give a SHIT.

HOT BOYS ARE AN NFL LAUGHING STOCK. JAYLON SMITH MAKES ME SICK

Told my BIL last Thursday night after that mess against Buffalo that every single fan foolish enough to have purchased that Hot Boyz garbage is probably trying to figure out how to ship it to Kenya with some boxes of 2019 Astros WS championship shirts. That bunch has some serious soul searching to do.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Told my BIL last Thursday night after that mess against Buffalo that every single fan foolish enough to have purchased that Hot Boyz garbage is probably trying to figure out how to ship it to Kenya with some boxes of 2019 Astros WS championship shirts. That bunch has some serious soul searching to do.

Yep get a big contract and go silent this season. More like the Flush Boyz

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him a pass for the NE game, but that's 3 shit games in a row for Dak. He was flat out horrible last night. And I may be overreacting, but is it possible that we have the worst defense in the league? Changes just need to be made. I really like all of our coaches as people, but you need to change something up and at this point there is only one thing I can think of...

It was funny last night when Aikman said something I've been saying a lot lately while reading all of these people on Twitter saying make Richard the interim guy. There is not one coach on this team that deserves that title. Not one. I know it would be bizarre but I was actually thinking last night why not make Rivera the interim guy? Tell the World it's just temporary so you don't feel any pressure to keep him if the team does average but not great for the rest of the year and this way you don't reward any of our coaches because none of them deserve it.

Also, is anyone else sick of watching Jaylon Smith celebrate every time he makes a play in the middle of game in which he and his defensive teammates are absolutely just getting their asses handed to them? I was thinking when they were showing Bennett after that last TD that he must have been thinking 'WTF was I thinking coming here, it wasn't so bad sitting the bench in NE'

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys can still win the NFC East with a losing record if they stink less than the Eagles. Even the Redskins are a long shot to win the division.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Zeke did his best.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night pretty much used up my last drop of Give-A-Fuck for the 2019 season.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys can still win the NFC East with a losing record if they stink less than the Eagles. Even the Redskins are a long shot to win the division.

Cowboys: "Damn, we really suck. Gonna let Eagles win this division."
Eagles: "Damn, we really suck. Gonna let Cowboys win this division."
Cowboys and Eagles: "Damn we really suck. Redskins just might win this division."

Cowboys and Eagles look over at each other,,, pause for a second... begin to laugh hysterically.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too be honest Cowboys need to make a move now. The kicker,special teams coach and Garrett should be jettisoned. Especially the kicker. Cowboys 3-7 last 10 games. This is not a playoff team. My question is if the Cowboys can even win one of their last 3? I really have my doubts.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too be honest Cowboys need to make a move now. The kicker,special teams coach and Garrett should be jettisoned. Especially the kicker. Cowboys 3-7 last 10 games. This is not a playoff team. My question is if the Cowboys can even win one of their last 3? I really have my doubts.
How about the defensive coordinator?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the Green Bay fan. Just STFU Fake Fan
Much more of a Cowboys fan than you are. You've given up on this team while I still believe there is a chance to win the division.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL. F
WR. F
RB. C
TE. F

DL F
LB. F
CB. F
S. F

HC. WHAT'S WORSE THAN F

OC F
DC. F

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much more of a Cowboys fan than you are. You've given up on this team while I still believe there is a chance to win the division.
Didn't say I've given up, just that my 2019 give a shit meter is empty.

Packers board is that way. >>>>>>

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave him a pass for the NE game, but that's 3 shit games in a row for Dak. He was flat out horrible last night. And I may be overreacting, but is it possible that we have the worst defense in the league? Changes just need to be made. I really like all of our coaches as people, but you need to change something up and at this point there is only one thing I can think of...

It was funny last night when Aikman said something I've been saying a lot lately while reading all of these people on Twitter saying make Richard the interim guy. There is not one coach on this team that deserves that title. Not one. I know it would be bizarre but I was actually thinking last night why not make Rivera the interim guy? Tell the World it's just temporary so you don't feel any pressure to keep him if the team does average but not great for the rest of the year and this way you don't reward any of our coaches because none of them deserve it.

Also, is anyone else sick of watching Jaylon Smith celebrate every time he makes a play in the middle of game in which he and his defensive teammates are absolutely just getting their asses handed to them? I was thinking when they were showing Bennett after that last TD that he must have been thinking 'WTF was I thinking coming here, it wasn't so bad sitting the bench in NE'
jaylon smith is f'n overated. He has been horrible all year. I have never seen a LB's play drop soo significantly from a prior year. He looks like an emergency fill in.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just get me a new coaching staff. I got to question Dak and the Clutch gene. He has been stat padding when game is over latley. That last drive, short pass, short pass, game over, now I will throw it deep. He is not performing under pressure enough for me as my QB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jaylon smith is f'n overated. He has been horrible all year. I have never seen a LB's play drop soo significantly from a prior year. He looks like an emergency fill in.
The defensive coordinator bears most of the responsibility for players being out of position most of the time.