• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all that rambling, you didnt even mention the name you needed to mention and that's Ted Turner the former owner. But the Braves this year have plenty of potential to win the East, Just dont have 3 hall of famers in their rotation like in the 90s

Braves are also without Freeman, McCann as well as Beachy who was the ace till he got hurt last year

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
are we still talking playoff basketball ???

heat win the chip over the thunder yet again. wade gets his 3rd ring. and lebron gets his second :agree:

i cant see how you guys watch the nba....its like getting all excited about the arena league

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For every Chipper Jones not walking through that door, theres always a Justin Upton. Not to mention, the greatest closer on the planet.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isnt really a place for that right now but could be suggested for as a new forum. Only thing we have for betting is the vBookie forum which is just the free betting place.

That would be cool. A place to post picks and update % status.

I used to go to a site WAY back in the day that did just that... there are so damn good bettors out there. I made a nice bit of cash just following a few specific guys who REALLY knew their shit when it came to NFL.

I only bet baseball on my own accord... some of the games are just so damn easy... and when I bet NFL or NBA I tend to stick to money-lines as spreads are way too hard to predict, especially in the NBA.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
For every Chipper Jones not walking through that door, theres always a Justin Upton. Not to mention, the greatest closer on the planet.

bj hasnt done anything to fuck it up yet...and i dont care about his hitting cause i told you thats one motherfucker that k's at a jeterian rate...im talking about him being bj...the braves have done this before and crapped themselves spectacularly.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just saw a pick of dickshot

how unfortunate

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, could the authorities be handling the Marathon bombing any worse?

They're giving the people 3+ days to get rid of any evidence at their homes, wipe their hard drives, get out of Boston etc.

And then there's this:

The bombs went of at 2:50 PM. Those photos are from 10:50 AM. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if the bombers had even the slightest shred of common sense, they probably weren't standing around the area for 4 hours lugging a heavy bomb in their knapsacks

Boston PD are looking only for minorities, which is slowing them down

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

casey janssen doesn't play for the braves. :wtf2:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
god damn whered all these braves fans come from...ox must be rubbing one out as we speak