• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VP Right Again - Hafner > Your Oft Injured DH

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sox staff, all pitchers, combine for the 2nd lowest ERA and most K's

you can twist whatever you want, bottom line, sox pitchers are pitching excellent

Word. We know the Sox like to get all their wins outta the way before August 1st

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how did you find out about her? your visits to toronto? (i had to look her up, no idea who she was even by name)

Met her this year at spring training when i went down this year. She is smoking. Even hung out with her and her girlfriends. She is the anchor for sportnet now too.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heatwave

I had no clue you were a fucking Giants fan ..... dead to me

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny... Just took a quick peek through yesterday's thread...

Loved that Down and Uno were the two people that everyone first kept saying they didn't want around. JD came on and of course threw me in the mix and did his thing about me..

Then Down shows up and says "time to show these people that we run this shit now!"

What a fuckin' mook...

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've taken the early lead as best poster in this forum. I got Buccs and zig locked in at 24 and 25

Actually I am in the lead since Hammer let me carry over my Travis Hafner-related awesomeness from CBS into here

But 2nd place isn't too bad.... just ask the 49ers fans we trolled half an hour ago

:canada:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny... Just took a quick peek through yesterday's thread...

Loved that Down and Uno were the two people that everyone first kept saying they didn't want around. JD came on and of course threw me in the mix and did his thing about me..

Then Down shows up and says "time to show these people that we run this shit now!"

What a fuckin' mook...

I know. he didn't believe me when I said he is the main guy they didn't want on the first day.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Yanks run totals inflated by 2 games?

lol...still top ten in runs, HR, BA, OBP, SLG

but but but it's all two games!!

you're gonna lose your shit in two weeks when its still the case

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the sox staff, all pitchers, combine for the 2nd lowest ERA and most K's

you can twist whatever you want, bottom line, sox pitchers are pitching excellent

Which is definitely gonna hold up with the starters going 5 or less innings more often than not

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. he didn't believe me when I said he is the main guy they didn't want on the first day.

that WHO didnt want?

I dont hate any of them guys (Down, Uno or Snoog) ... but you guys can ruin a thread with the best of them at any given moment

beefman138

I like cheese
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beef! Dirt loves ya kid!

G'day Dirt!

Back atya, champ! Good to see we can all use our original names here.

It's already kicking the rectum of that other place we were at. I facken love this place!

Beef

:suds:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I am in the lead since Hammer let me carry over my Travis Hafner-related awesomeness from CBS into here

But 2nd place isn't too bad.... just ask the 49ers fans we trolled half an hour ago

:canada:

You guys sound like Freddie Freeman and Dylan

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is definitely gonna hold up with the starters going 5 or less innings more often than not

i'm just giving you the facts

obviously a 2.66 ERA is not going to hold up.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im pretty smart

williams college learned me reel good

your grasp of sarcasm leaves a lot to be desired. im not kidding...grab that couple of olives your smuggling down there and just man up. its a message board. get over yourself.

lol

"manning up" and "message board"

Two terms I never thought would have anything to do with each other.

well, good luck measuring your manhood by what you type on a message board hahaha

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that WHO didnt want?

I dont hate any of them guys (Down, Uno or Snoog) ... but you guys can ruin a thread with the best of them at any given moment

Yeah dude, it's a vicious cycle...

The people who are going to insist on making every thread be about me and the lies they like to spread about me, are going to do their thing if I'm here..

And if they do their thing with the lies and shit, I'm going to do mine with setting the truth straight... It's never ending.

Anyway, I have a feeling that this shit will sort itself out with or without me.. I"m going to the other forum, I know some of you know about it and might be around.

The same people with their hard-ons for me, will simply look for someone else to harass and then hopefully this board polices itself. Several of them already got that ball rolling in full effect today.

Dirt, or whoever... I mean it... Shoot JD and email and let him know that if it was because of me that he left, he can come back. I'll let this place sort itself out without me.

I'm sick of this shit too.. Two posts into today, and VP and Down are riding my nuts doing their usual shit.

Be good, all of you..