• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vontaze burfict

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I was not coming here to really troll, however, I did want to say my 1st and only piece on this subject regarding Burfict in my one post, which is why it got so long because I have so many instances of these two franchises going back further than just this one game. You believe what Burfict does and always does is dirty, which is fine. It is the delusional injustice you don't recognize in your own team that had me dumbfounded. It is hard to look in the mirror at times, and easier to point fingers and name call then actually take stock on your own short comings.

Read the whole post from earlier and you will understand what I am saying. I will not post in this thread anymore, as I don't want to get all the whiny, butt hurt bitches up in arms who can't, or refuse to read.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one wants to read your lame ass fuckin excuses for why your team sucks.

Y'all should go back to the old orange helmets and jerseys so you look like real convicts that you are.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I was not coming here to really troll, however, I did want to say my 1st and only piece on this subject regarding Burfict in my one post, which is why it got so long because I have so many instances of these two franchises going back further than just this one game. You believe what Burfict does and always does is dirty, which is fine. It is the delusional injustice you don't recognize in your own team that had me dumbfounded. It is hard to look in the mirror at times, and easier to point fingers and name call then actually take stock on your own short comings.

Read the whole post from earlier and you will understand what I am saying. I will not post in this thread anymore, as I don't want to get all the whiny, butt hurt bitches up in arms who can't, or refuse to read.

Yea bullshit, just like you all bitching that Dalton thumb was intentionally broke by Tuitt....
Get fuckin real....

Two words for ya....Kieth Butler

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea bullshit, just like you all bitching that Dalton thumb was intentionally broke by Tuitt....
Get fuckin real....

wait what? there is no way anyone with 1/2 a brain cell could blame anyone but dalton for his broken thumb ..blaming anyone else is sheer stupidity

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait what? there is no way anyone with 1/2 a brain cell could blame anyone but dalton for his broken thumb ..blaming anyone else is sheer stupidity

I swear to you one of the bunghole fans blamed Tuitt for "Breaking" dickhead Dalton's thumb!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L unbelievable

Oh I can believe it......

Look at the mentality of these dickheads!!!
They think AB ducked to make the hit look worse too.....
I mean what a bunch of goat fuckers!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but are they hairy goat fuckers ? there is a difference so im told

With that fan base.... one maybe afraid to find out!!!!!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get fuckin real....

Dalton breaking his thumb was all on Dalton. His INT coupled with his piss poor tackling ability led to that broken thumb. I had no issue with that. I just don't think you guys have room to talk when it comes to dirty players/plays considering 3 or 4 rules in the NFL guidelines are going to be named after Pittsburgh Steelers. Wasn't there a rule back in the day named after Blunt as well? I named off at least two rules named after Steelers now that will be written based on Steeler hits on Bengals in the playoffs alone.

PS...Antonio Brown did tuck his head down to his chest which is what caused the shoulder pad contact. Had Brown not done that, it would have been a shoulder pad to shoulder pad hit. Watch the video, you can clearly see Brown lower his head. Was it still a penalty worthy call, certainly. I am not denying the penalty. I think if Burfict had really wanted to though, he could have damn near killed Brown or paralyzed him the way he had him lined up before sliding outside a little. It was unfortunate that Brown tucked his head to absorb the hit and instead got whacked in the head.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton breaking his thumb was all on Dalton. His INT coupled with his piss poor tackling ability led to that broken thumb. I had no issue with that. I just don't think you guys have room to talk when it comes to dirty players/plays considering 3 or 4 rules in the NFL guidelines are going to be named after Pittsburgh Steelers. Wasn't there a rule back in the day named after Blunt as well? I named off at least two rules named after Steelers now that will be written based on Steeler hits on Bengals in the playoffs alone.

PS...Antonio Brown did tuck his head down to his chest which is what caused the shoulder pad contact. Had Brown not done that, it would have been a shoulder pad to shoulder pad hit. Watch the video, you can clearly see Brown lower his head. Was it still a penalty worthy call, certainly. I am not denying the penalty. I think if Burfict had really wanted to though, he could have damn near killed Brown or paralyzed him the way he had him lined up before sliding outside a little. It was unfortunate that Brown tucked his head to absorb the hit and instead got whacked in the head.

Not according to the group of fucked up fans y'all have over there....

And what AB did was human nature to brace for the impact.... Burfuck could of missed him altogether and choose not to. He is a punk, a thug, a bitch, and a cheating c.u.n.t.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burfict should have made a better effort, and he should have kept his head UP so he could see what was unfolding in front of him, but how much of a goat would he have been had Brown made that catch and he lays up on the hit and misses him and Brown scrambles for a TD?

I am sorry, but the hit by Shazier earlier in the game didn't warrant any special treatment on your players part. Not only had Shazier knocked Bernard unconscious with a hit to the face with the crown of his helmet, but then he celebrated and taunted the fan base and Bengal players with other teammates.

You should just be happy Burfict didn't kill Antonio Brown when given the perfect opportunity.

After the hit Burfict went over and tried to ask Brown if he was okay and was slapped away by a Steeler coach. I get the Steeler coach slapping him away, absolutely do not blame him for doing that. At least Burfict showed a little remorse, while Shazier celebrated with teammates and taunted fans and players after knocking Bernard unconscious.

You see the difference here? Label Burfict dirty, that is fine. Just don't act like your players dirty shit smells like roses.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are fucking delusional.

Burfict was not trying to hurt Bell. Bell is hard as shit to take down. It was at the sidelines, if Burfict keeps driving him to the ground there with his feet on the ground, it is going to be a personal foul for late hit out of bounds. You pick your feet up before you hit the sidelines, now it is momentum and the RB is dragging you out of bounds, therefore, incapable of being a late hit.

Keep in mind that during that playoff game, your f'n coach pulled the hair of one of our players on the sideline. Granted, Williams had a personal foul on a defenseless receiver earlier in the game too, but it didn't look malicious. He didn't know that the WR wasn't going to catch the ball leaving himself defenseless, he lined him up, hit him with his shoulder in a legal target zone, but when all was said and done, the correct call was made, personal foul.

Then that shit by Shazier is what caused everything. Not one bad thing had the Bengals done until that dirty fucker Shazier launches himself, leading with the crown of his helmet, and hit Bernard in the face and knocking him unconscious. In the rule, it says that regardless of whether a player is considered a runner, another player is not allowed to lead with the helmet making initial contact with another player by using the crown of their helmet, whether it be a defender or a RB. By the definition of the rule, Shazier's hit was indeed illegal and should have been flagged, which was a huge turning point in the game especially emotionally for the Bengals. The thing that really set it off though, that thug Shazier celebrating and whooping it up with teammates and flaunting the hit while Bernard lay there unconscious from an illegal hit that was never flagged while Pittsburgh gets the football while Cincinnati would have been in Pitt red zone when the score was 15-0. That was a huge non-call by the refs that really shifted the game.

The hit Burfict gave Ben was not illegal. Ben is hard to take down, he wrapped him up, drove him to the ground like you are SUPPOSED TO DO, and then with a little over zealous tried to rip the ball from his hands to say it was a fumble and take it in. Obviously that ripping at the ball was unnecessary as the ball was never jarred loose, but there was never a point he stuck his knee into his shoulder trying to hurt him further. That is a Steeler fan trying to find shit out of nothing.

The penalty on Burfict later in the game when it was on the line. Yes, I know that was a straight up personal foul, he deserved flagged. However, it really did look like Burfict let up near the end and while the hit was still a little vicious, it could have been the death of Antonio Brown if he continued on his original trajectory with Brown. Brown is decending, Burfict was approaching, the angle of the hit changed the closer Brown came down to the ground. Even with Burfict laying up a bit, it is how Brown came down that caused most of the damage as hit head swung sideways and away from his body that caused the contact. Even though I feel the hit could have been avoided if Brown's head had swung away from his body, it was still a clear a personal foul had to be called there. I will never deny that. Good call on the refs.

The foul that occurred after that...Adam Jones shoving a ref, that was a good call too, however, that was instigated by Porter, who should never have been in the middle of the damn field talking shit to Bengal players calling them names and displaying his shit eating grin. Jones went to go shove that piece of shit who should have never been standing there to begin with and shoved a ref instead as the pile got more congested. The only thing that was bullshit was that Porter didn't get an offsetting penalty cancelling out the last 15 yard penalty on Jones. It should have been a penalty on Jones and Porter.

Two non-calls against Pittsburgh that were clear as fucking day by the refs led to this bullshit.

The Shazier hit was not penalized, so now the league will make another rule just for this, which is bullshit, because if they would have called it accurate to begin with, they wouldn't have to make a new rule.

I don't want to hear shit from Steelers fans about being dirty when you now have three league rules named after your players due to devastating hits, which most of the following is against the damn Bengals:

1. Rule 1: Kimo on Palmer. Going low on a QB. The "Kimo Clause" now requires that defenders take every opportunity to avoid hitting a quarterback at or below the knees when the quarterback is in a defenseless position looking to throw with both feet on the ground.
2. Rule 2: Ward on Rivers breaking his jaw. The blocking rule makes illegal a blindside block if it comes from the blocker's helmet, forearm or shoulder and lands to the head or neck area of the defender.
3. Rule 3: Shazier on Bernard. Not sure what the rule is going to state, all I heard was that the league was making a new rule due to this hit.
4. All the shit that Harrison has done in his career in modern football
5. Garvin hitting Kevin Huber in the face when he wasn't even looking to break his jaw
6. Antonio Brown kicking the Browns punter, Lanning, in the face on a punt return.
7. Tomlin standing on the field of play during a kickoff return to help prevent Baltimore from getting a TD.

Trust me, the fucking Steelers are just getting a little of their own damn medicine back from the Bengals. The Steelers have been dirty fuckers for years against the Bengals, and yet you get pissed when the coin flips and the Bengals dish back a little. All in all, the Steelers still started this shit last week with that Shazier hit and celebration.
The tackle of Burfict on Bell was clean. His reaction to his injury wasn't. You Bungal fans are all on your high horse when it comes to Shazier "celebrating and whooping it up with his teammates on the sidelines" after Gio's injury when you completely forget that it was Burfict that pulled that shit first in the week 8. You want to talk delusional, and about lookin at yourself in the mirror, then you should try that for yourself instead of preaching all fire & brimstone. And if you think the Bengals did nothing prior to that hit that was dirty, then you are wearing one hell of a thick pair of homer glasses.

Shazier's hit on Gio is illegal. I agree that it should have been called. And it does shed light on a huge problem with the rulebook. If the NFL wants to say that Shazier's hit was legal then they need to omit the bylaw that states the crown of the helmet rule.

I don't think the hit Burfict had on Ben was in any way illegal. Textbook sack & unfortunate injury. The knee to the shoulder wasn't anything. If you watch it in real time it doesn't look dirty at all. Like you said, he's just getting overzealous with a potential turnover. The knee to the shoulder didn't have any strength behind it so it wasn't malicious.

Another thing that needs to be mentioned about Burfict's hit on Brown is that it looked like he clearly had the judgement & time to see that Brown wasn't coming down with the ball. So the hit was completely unnecessary but he threw it anyways. That to me makes it dirty regardless of how hard the hit was. Thankfully the injury to Antonio wasn't worse.

With the Jones PF, first off, I agree that Porter should not have been on the field. But he has been doing that all season during injuries and nothing has ever been made about prior to the WC game. Joey hasn't been told not to be out there so that's on the NFL refs, not him. And again with the homer glasses when you say that Joey instigated it. Words were being shot back & forth by both Bengals defensive players & Porter and neither one was in anyone's face about it. So it doesn't matter who instigated because it wasn't anything more than a words exchange which happens all the time in NFL games. After AB was picked up off the field and was being carried off, you see Joey was still jawing with Bengals players. But then your DE Gilberry comes up and chest bumps Joey in the back like a coward and then the rest of the Bengals defenders surround Joey. At that point you see the altercation escalate. If Gilberry hadn't bumped Joey then I highly doubt he would have stuck around long enough for anything to happen the way it did. Joey's shit eating grin was hilarious though because he knew exactly what was going to happen. The Bengals defenders were idiots for escalating that entire thing. Good on Joey for not taking that shit.

1. Jesus Christ if I had a penny for every time I heard a Bengal fan complain about the Kimo hit on Palmer... Go back and watch the replay. Kimo wasn't intentionally hitting Palmer low. He was blocked and fell into his knee.
2. Ward was definitely known for his crackback blocks. Yes they were dirty. There's no denying that. But he was playing within the rules. So it wasn't illegal.
3. Like you said, if they had made the right call in the first place then nothing would need to be made over this.
4. Please enlighten me as to what Harrison has done other than hitting hard. Please tell me you aren't trying to justify Burfict with Harrison like cincygrad tried to do. Because it will only make you look like an idiot.
5. Legal block. However I will agree unnecessary given the player he was hitting, and the target area. Can't blame him from trying to set a tone though. All players set out to "impose their will" on another team. If a Bengal had done that to a Steeler I wouldn't have any qualms over it. Wouldn't obsess over it. Nor would I bring it up over 2 years after the incident.
6. Yes that was dirty, but probably the funniest thing that ever happened in the NFL. IIRC AB apologized directly to Lanning at some point after the game. Could be wrong about that.
7. Tomlin's actions on that KO were dumb. He paid for it and moved on.

Sure the Bengals are giving back some deserved medicine, but trust me... If I created the laundry list of dirty shit that Bengals players do, primarily Burfict & Jones, then it would double or triple that list you created for us. Burfict twisting ankles, punching grown men in the dick, spitting on people like a child, or Jones slamming the head of a player on his helmet, etc etc... Get over yourself dude... Bengals players are about as clean as a Japanese whore after a bukkake shoot. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole by trying to say Steelers are dirtier than your team. But go ahead and try to convince us.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tackle of Burfict on Bell was clean. His reaction to his injury wasn't. You Bungal fans are all on your high horse when it comes to Shazier "celebrating and whooping it up with his teammates on the sidelines" after Gio's injury when you completely forget that it was Burfict that pulled that shit first in the week 8. You want to talk delusional, and about lookin at yourself in the mirror, then you should try that for yourself instead of preaching all fire & brimstone. And if you think the Bengals did nothing prior to that hit that was dirty, then you are wearing one hell of a thick pair of homer glasses.

Shazier's hit on Gio is illegal. I agree that it should have been called. And it does shed light on a huge problem with the rulebook. If the NFL wants to say that Shazier's hit was legal then they need to omit the bylaw that states the crown of the helmet rule.

I don't think the hit Burfict had on Ben was in any way illegal. Textbook sack & unfortunate injury. The knee to the shoulder wasn't anything. If you watch it in real time it doesn't look dirty at all. Like you said, he's just getting overzealous with a potential turnover. The knee to the shoulder didn't have any strength behind it so it wasn't malicious.

Another thing that needs to be mentioned about Burfict's hit on Brown is that it looked like he clearly had the judgement & time to see that Brown wasn't coming down with the ball. So the hit was completely unnecessary but he threw it anyways. That to me makes it dirty regardless of how hard the hit was. Thankfully the injury to Antonio wasn't worse.

With the Jones PF, first off, I agree that Porter should not have been on the field. But he has been doing that all season during injuries and nothing has ever been made about prior to the WC game. Joey hasn't been told not to be out there so that's on the NFL refs, not him. And again with the homer glasses when you say that Joey instigated it. Words were being shot back & forth by both Bengals defensive players & Porter and neither one was in anyone's face about it. So it doesn't matter who instigated because it wasn't anything more than a words exchange which happens all the time in NFL games. After AB was picked up off the field and was being carried off, you see Joey was still jawing with Bengals players. But then your DE Gilberry comes up and chest bumps Joey in the back like a coward and then the rest of the Bengals defenders surround Joey. At that point you see the altercation escalate. If Gilberry hadn't bumped Joey then I highly doubt he would have stuck around long enough for anything to happen the way it did. Joey's shit eating grin was hilarious though because he knew exactly what was going to happen. The Bengals defenders were idiots for escalating that entire thing. Good on Joey for not taking that shit.

1. Jesus Christ if I had a penny for every time I heard a Bengal fan complain about the Kimo hit on Palmer... Go back and watch the replay. Kimo wasn't intentionally hitting Palmer low. He was blocked and fell into his knee.
2. Ward was definitely known for his crackback blocks. Yes they were dirty. There's no denying that. But he was playing within the rules. So it wasn't illegal.
3. Like you said, if they had made the right call in the first place then nothing would need to be made over this.
4. Please enlighten me as to what Harrison has done other than hitting hard. Please tell me you aren't trying to justify Burfict with Harrison like cincygrad tried to do. Because it will only make you look like an idiot.
5. Legal block. However I will agree unnecessary given the player he was hitting, and the target area. Can't blame him from trying to set a tone though. All players set out to "impose their will" on another team. If a Bengal had done that to a Steeler I wouldn't have any qualms over it. Wouldn't obsess over it. Nor would I bring it up over 2 years after the incident.
6. Yes that was dirty, but probably the funniest thing that ever happened in the NFL. IIRC AB apologized directly to Lanning at some point after the game. Could be wrong about that.
7. Tomlin's actions on that KO were dumb. He paid for it and moved on.

Sure the Bengals are giving back some deserved medicine, but trust me... If I created the laundry list of dirty shit that Bengals players do, primarily Burfict & Jones, then it would double or triple that list you created for us. Burfict twisting ankles, punching grown men in the dick, spitting on people like a child, or Jones slamming the head of a player on his helmet, etc etc... Get over yourself dude... Bengals players are about as clean as a Japanese whore after a bukkake shoot. You're only digging yourself a deeper hole by trying to say Steelers are dirtier than your team. But go ahead and try to convince us.

Did I ever claim my team was clean? No, I sure did not. I said Pittsburgh has no damn room to speak of dirty. That was the entire point. I was just picking out a few situations where people would know what I was talking about because it is easily found on the Internet. I am sure if given time I could come up with 100 different dirty ass things Pittsburgh has done, not just against Cincinnati. I don't want sympathy, I don't expect the outcome of the game to be changed, I don't expect anything other than:

1. Pittsburgh and its fans pointing fingers at dirty Bengal players when they have had their share over the years, it is like the pot calling the kettle black.
2. The league to admit they missed a couple calls. If Porter was not in the wrong, then why fine him $10,000? Your coach that pulled Nelsons hair got flagged for a personal foul and was fined $10,000. Why was Porter not subject to the same penalty, but fined the same amount of money?

Obviously my ranting will never cure either of those, but at least I came with facts, not some stupid shit like Psych-Ward. I mean if I wanted to just troll and be stupid, I could act like Psych-Ward: You're stupid, eat dick. According to him that is explanation enough. I would prefer to think that the Steeler fan base is not stereotyped by one douche bag.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I ever claim my team was clean? No, I sure did not. I said Pittsburgh has no damn room to speak of dirty. That was the entire point. I was just picking out a few situations where people would know what I was talking about because it is easily found on the Internet. I am sure if given time I could come up with 100 different dirty ass things Pittsburgh has done, not just against Cincinnati. I don't want sympathy, I don't expect the outcome of the game to be changed, I don't expect anything other than:

1. Pittsburgh and its fans pointing fingers at dirty Bengal players when they have had their share over the years, it is like the pot calling the kettle black.
2. The league to admit they missed a couple calls. If Porter was not in the wrong, then why fine him $10,000? Your coach that pulled Nelsons hair got flagged for a personal foul and was fined $10,000. Why was Porter not subject to the same penalty, but fined the same amount of money?

Obviously my ranting will never cure either of those, but at least I came with facts, not some stupid shit like Psych-Ward. I mean if I wanted to just troll and be stupid, I could act like Psych-Ward: You're stupid, eat dick. According to him that is explanation enough. I would prefer to think that the Steeler fan base is not stereotyped by one douche bag.
Well forgive me for being crass, but you coming in here with all those anti-Steeler points of attack put me on the defense. No you didn't claim your team was clean, nor do I with mine, but trying to point out which is dirtier is a losing battle for either side that would boil down to morality & ethics.

But regardless... Was this thread about anything other than 1 player in the first place? Why did you feel the need to point out all of the Steelers wrongdoings over almost a decade of play when we were only talking about 1 player and his actions over the last 2 meetings. Maybe I missed something, but your argument is completely redundant when you think about the context of the thread. If you wanted to talk about why Burfict IS NOT dirty then please, by all means, plead your case. The points about Shazier, Burfict, & Jones were all merited within the discussion. But hashing up shit about Steelers over 10+ years ago, not to mention plays that didn't even involve the Bengals, just comes off as a personal vendetta.

I don't want to speak for him personally, so maybe he can shed light on this... but I don't think Psych took you seriously in the first place because of how off-base most of your argument was. Coming into a Steeler thread to attack Steeler wrongdoings is of course going to come off as trolling. So I can see why you are being treated as such.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Crash overlooks is the fact that Burshit managed to injure our three most important offensive players in a single season...a feat unmatched by ANY Steeler against ANY other team.

Consequently, that creature has earned a special place in our hearts. I look forward to seeing one of our offensive lineman stand him up next season, while another one "accidentally" falls into his knees from the front or side.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Crash overlooks is the fact that Burshit managed to injure our three most important offensive players in a single season...a feat unmatched by ANY Steeler against ANY other team.

Consequently, that creature has earned a special place in our hearts. I look forward to seeing one of our offensive lineman stand him up next season, while another one "accidentally" falls into his knees from the front or side.

I am not concerned about that, as I would anticipate this is the Steeler way regardless. That is just how the Steelers roll in general.