• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller says he can get to Brady in 1 sec.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't be long now.

Nope thankfully this week is actually going pretty quick for me. Being sick and sleeping through most of it has a way of doing that.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope thankfully this week is actually going pretty quick for me. Being sick and sleeping through most of it has a way of doing that.

boring week for me. Have to hammer through hundreds of pages of blah blah blah project conracts.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Broncos have the best run defense in the NFL. I would be surprised if he ended up being one considering how bad the run offense for the Pats has been. Then again the Broncos could be looking to pin their ears back and ignore the run game giving him some allies to run through. My best bet is the Pats will try to use the aggressiveness of the Broncos and maybe run some draw plays where they make it look pass but then hand it off last second hoping the rushers are too deep to stop him. If he does end up being a factor though then I would say the Broncos are toast on defense if they have to worry about both the pass and run all day long.
Good insight, always good to discuss football stuff with you man. Here's to a great fun game between two of the best teams and QBs of the modern era.
:suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate that sick thing. I've dodged all possible bullets this year, so far.

The lady I share my office space with was sick so I "suggested" she work from home for a couple of days.

But when sick I always take the herbal cure, along with stiff hot rums....

Soon one doesn't recall they are sick.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good insight, always good to discuss football stuff with you man. Here's to a great fun game between two of the best teams and QBs of the modern era.
:suds:

Thanks! These are the type of questions I really enjoy...Not so much about whether Miller was serious that he could get to the QB in 1 second and not understanding that physically that is just about impossible.

It should be a great game. I said at the beginning of the year I thought unless crazy injuries happened that our 2 teams would be the one standing. I said at the beginning whoever had homefield would most likely be the one winning. Going to stick with that but wouldn't surprise me either way.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks! These are the type of questions I really enjoy...Not so much about whether Miller was serious that he could get to the QB in 1 second and not understanding that physically that is just about impossible.

It should be a great game. I said at the beginning of the year I thought unless crazy injuries happened that our 2 teams would be the one standing. I said at the beginning whoever had homefield would most likely be the one winning. Going to stick with that but wouldn't surprise me either way.
Cheers man it's gonna be a good one!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate that sick thing. I've dodged all possible bullets this year, so far.

The lady I share my office space with was sick so I "suggested" she work from home for a couple of days.

But when sick I always take the herbal cure, along with stiff hot rums....

Soon one doesn't recall they are sick.

Well mine most likely came from having a kid that goes to day care and my wife texting me that when she walked in about half the kids had runny noses. Thankfully mine hit right after I had my big annual meeting for work and of course my job requires a lot of speaking. So it hit about 3 hours after my last speech I had to give. Yelling at the Bronco game though when your voice goes completely out is not as fun as it sounds. Everybody at work thinks I can't speak because I was yelling so much at the game. I wish that was the case.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well mine most likely came from having a kid that goes to day care and my wife texting me that when she walked in about half the kids had runny noses. Thankfully mine hit right after I had my big annual meeting for work and of course my job requires a lot of speaking. So it hit about 3 hours after my last speech I had to give. Yelling at the Bronco game though when your voice goes completely out is not as fun as it sounds. Everybody at work thinks I can't speak because I was yelling so much at the game. I wish that was the case.

Way past kids in daycare here, but when they were they were petrie dishes for bad things........

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“You said two seconds? Sometimes I only need one,”

Someone want to explain this to me?

He can't be that dumb.
snap at 9 seconds. sack at 10 seconds:

half second?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see that picture all the time. Does anyone know why he's actually crying right there? watchig a replay of the Tyree catch?
....it was taken from an NFL-ntwrk/profile,........not sure if it was called ''the Brady-6'',...went into detail all the qb's taken ahead of him in his draft-year/2000?,......he got emotional thinking of his parents I believe [letting them down/not making it,etc.?]......oh-well.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....it was taken from an NFL-ntwrk/profile,........not sure if it was called ''the Brady-6'',...went into detail all the qb's taken ahead of him in his draft-year/2000?,......he got emotional thinking of his parents I believe [letting them down/not making it,etc.?]......oh-well.
*......i'm sure we'll see it [again] on NFL-ntwrk soon....

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 seconds is what you are shooting for. The Broncos, at least my guess, will try and put more guys closer to the LOS and force Brady to hold onto the ball longer. The Chiefs usually could do this but because their pass rushers were so banged up they actually backed up more than usual in the secondary. They are usually a very aggressive group that relies on their pass rushers but when they realized how little they would get they backed up a couple of extra yards. For the Broncos the pass rushers are about as healthy as can be this late in the season. Throw in sounds like Chris Harris will be a lot better health wise this week compared to last week so chance he can actually use his 2nd arm this time around.

I think so too. If they can get Brady to hold the ball longer than usual, they'll at least be able to pressure Brady if not sack him.

The guys in the middle for Denver are important. If they push in the middle of the line, Brady will be in even more trouble.

Besides 1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds.

More than enough time...

For a late hit!!!

:D

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
around 2 seconds to Brady probably a little more feasible.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He can't be that dumb.

He can't be that dumb.

Close enough. He backed it up.

Patriots lose to Broncos, Miller has 2.5 sacks and an interception.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close enough. He backed it up.

Patriots lose to Broncos, Miller has 2.5 sacks and an interception.

Defense played great. He didn't get to him in 1.0, but he did put tons of pressure on him getting him out of any kind of throwing rhythm.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like 1 second to me today