• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech Basketball Week 14: Feb. 4 - Feb. 10, Maryland, GT

m477hokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's impossible to watch these games because ESPN3 blacks everything out, not often on the ACC network. Might be a blessing in disguise

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoaaaa is Green hurt?

Looked like he cramped due to exhaustion and literally had no energy left.

That basically sums up the game. I hope everyone of the players took note of Green having to be carried off the court after busting his ass. Because for most of the game, everyone but Green looked totally clueless on both sides of the ball.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw some reports where Green was dehydrated. He drank some fluids and is fine now.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw some reports where Green was dehydrated. He drank some fluids and is fine now.

good to hear, my dad was telling me back when he ran track at da U, he knew a top long distance runner who in one race was ahead the entire time until he collapsed due to dehydration. The evidently took him to the hospital, where he stayed for 3 days hooked up to all kinds of iv's. Said he developed permanent kidney problems, and could never competitively run again

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good to hear, my dad was telling me back when he ran track at da U, he knew a top long distance runner who in one race was ahead the entire time until he collapsed due to dehydration. The evidently took him to the hospital, where he stayed for 3 days hooked up to all kinds of iv's. Said he developed permanent kidney problems, and could never competitively run again

Way to be alarmist.

Usually, you just hydrate.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will we get another win this season?

I'd like to think so, but i just dont know.

@UVA
@NC State
vs Duke
vs FSU
@ Miami
vs Clemson
@ Duke
@ Wake

We've shown we can play, and can make it a game with anyone for 25-30 minutes...unfortunately, with no one but Green making shots we've also shown we are incapable of finishing games.

Anyone notice that the only time Brown seems to make a shot is in the final minute when we're down by 10+?

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will we get another win this season?

I'd like to think so, but i just dont know.

@UVA
@NC State
vs Duke
vs FSU
@ Miami
vs Clemson
@ Duke
@ Wake

We've shown we can play, and can make it a game with anyone for 25-30 minutes...unfortunately, with no one but Green making shots we've also shown we are incapable of finishing games.

Anyone notice that the only time Brown seems to make a shot is in the final minute when we're down by 10+?
It would certainly help if he stopped taking setbacks jumpers.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would certainly help if he stopped taking setbacks jumpers.

I can't stand that. Not just him, I'm talking about players in general. I see it all the time where they take a good shot and make it x times tougher by taking extra dribbles, spinning, etc. It's so stupid to take a decent 15 footer and turn it into off balance setback. Square up and shoot!

As for wins left, I'd say we should at least get one more but I'd be surprised if we get 2 or more.