• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it standard for us to take 5 DBs each year regardless? The last 2 years we have taken 5 and we have 4 already for 2014. We should have a very good secondary for a few years now. (Fuller, Fisher, Reavis, Facyson, Harrison) could be a nasty nickel defense. These guys all have pretty good size and room to bulk up into a very physical group. I wonder if they will move Fisher to Whip for more speed there in the future ala Grimm.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it standard for us to take 5 DBs each year regardless? The last 2 years we have taken 5 and we have 4 already for 2014. We should have a very good secondary for a few years now. (Fuller, Fisher, Reavis, Facyson, Harrison) could be a nasty nickel defense. These guys all have pretty good size and room to bulk up into a very physical group. I wonder if they will move Fisher to Whip for more speed there in the future ala Grimm.

Well, we have had a few years in a row of guys leaving the program early....Hosley, Jerrodd Williams, Dew, Norman, Aromire, Farrow, Cole. That is a lot of guys leaving, so I think its more or less just trying to keep a certain number of DB's on the roster at all times. VT loses 2 or 3 more this DB's year.

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Harrison will be a WR.

I'm worried about Harrison coming through at the end. I'm certainly a pessimist, but there's a lot of factors at play with him having a young daughter, being from Florida, and potential UF/UM/FSU offers incoming. Worried about a Jawand Blue type of situation, let alone how tough the distance might be on the young man.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely possible. But right now i think he's all Hokie.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notable - Alec Eberle (OL Mechanicsville, VA) committed to FSU on Wednesday. He hadn't yet received an offer from VT or UVA so he must not have been all that impressive at camps up to this point. Word is his stock was beginning to rise though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DaShawn Hand unofficially at Auburn this weekend. Apparently his HS coach is alumni.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notable - Alec Eberle (OL Mechanicsville, VA) committed to FSU on Wednesday. He hadn't yet received an offer from VT or UVA so he must not have been all that impressive at camps up to this point. Word is his stock was beginning to rise though.

He went to Atlee High School I believe. Fuck Atlee.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norm Wood ‏@normwood
RB Drew Harris,who was going to be part of #Hokies 2013 recruiting class but had NCAA Clearinghouse problems, has received offer from FSU

JP to VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EvanG tweeted that UVA offered Daiquan Lawrence. One of the Western Branch guys. Now has 2 ACC offers along with Wake Forest.

I know VT has shown interest in all 4 Western Branch players, but honestly don't even know if we have room for him. Already stacked with DB's in this class.