• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sincerely hope a recruit would make their decision based on the visits, talks with coaches, etc., and weight that more heavily than random tweets from those schools' fans. I hope, but I'm not convinced that's the case.

A few posters on VTscoop247 say a lot of these recruits do pay attention to what's being said on the internet and it does effect their decisions.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few posters on VTscoop247 say a lot of these recruits do pay attention to what's being said on the internet and it does effect their decisions.

If that's the case, I wouldn't want someone that insecure or that attention needy in a Hokie uni. I might differ from others here... but to recruits that VTscoop247 refers to...

WTF is wrong with you? Christalmighty, you chose a school because of shit you read on twitter? It's the inter-fucking-webs! We make shit up! It's not all real! Not everyone is who they say they are! I might not even be Hokie200proof if this comment doesn't get well received! I might claim I was someone else who hacked my account or make up some shit like I'm jeffro or something.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case, I wouldn't want someone that insecure or that attention needy in a Hokie uni. I might differ from others here... but to recruits that VTscoop247 refers to...

WTF is wrong with you? Christalmighty, you chose a school because of shit you read on twitter? It's the inter-fucking-webs! We make shit up! It's not all real! Not everyone is who they say they are! I might not even be Hokie200proof if this comment doesn't get well received! I might claim I was someone else who hacked my account or make up some shit like I'm jeffro or something.

Kids are stupid. Of course it affects them. Just go on youtube and look at some of the response videos teens post. You'll lose about 30 brain cells per minute

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Jeffro, you all get to claim ownership of this fine specimen:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none"><p>@<a href="">May 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@VPIMikhalis27

I was going to say, I am benign on twitter but if my alerts about foodborne outbreaks offend you, I can try and back down a bit. LOL

I have never gotten that message. I tried following and it said "You are blocked from following this account."

Bomani Jones is the only person to ever block me and I wasn't even following him, but that's a whole other story.

:suds:

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@VPIMikhalis27

I was going to say, I am benign on twitter but if my alerts about foodborne outbreaks offend you, I can try and back down a bit. LOL

I have never gotten that message. I tried following and it said "You are blocked from following this account."

Bomani Jones is the only person to ever block me and I wasn't even following him, but that's a whole other story.

:suds:

Hahaha, no clue how that happened, my apologizes. Just remedied it. :suds:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Jeffro, you all get to claim ownership of this fine specimen:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none"><p>@<a href="">May 2, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That still doesn't prove that he is a real UVa fan or just a pathetic poser. For instance, look at his followers. 1 is a weather service in Texas. 1 has a 909 area code. Several of the followers have protected accounts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That still doesn't prove that he is a real UVa fan or just a pathetic poser. For instance, look at his followers. 1 is a weather service in Texas. 1 has a 909 area code. Several of the followers have protected accounts.

Dude, he follows JO.

End of discussion.

JPCVT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check the rest of his timeline, he appears to be a genuine UVA fan. Many Positive tweets to hand, brown, etc. Again, this nut got into a long, delusional rant with me back at the beginning of April so if he is indeed posing, he sure is committed. But still, I'm relatively sure he's a real (though terribly misguided) Wahoo.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Not sure if you have twitter but followers don't indicate anything. I have many random followers and even international ones. Many of my followers are actually bots and phony accounts because of my tweets about gambling and spreads. I try to block most bots but tweeting about poker, sports or a myriad of different topics will gain you follows from computer driven accounts in Nigeria to wherever lol

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you check the rest of his timeline, he appears to be a genuine UVA fan. Many Positive tweets to hand, brown, etc. Again, this nut got into a long, delusional rant with me back at the beginning of April so if he is indeed posing, he sure is committed. But still, I'm relatively sure he's a real (though terribly misguided) Wahoo.

But look at his interactions with other UVa fans, he argues and belittles them as well. I just cant imagine this clown being a real UVa fan and be willing to turn down a talent such as Nnadi.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you have twitter but followers don't indicate anything. I have many random followers and even international ones. Many of my followers are actually bots and phony accounts because of my tweets about gambling and spreads. I try to block most bots but tweeting about poker, sports or a myriad of different topics will gain you follows from computer driven accounts in Nigeria to wherever lol

Not sure you can even make someone in Nigeria be a fan of UVA.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am just going to throw this out there - who is the next big commit we can expect for our 2014 class?

Btw - Jethro, I wouldn't worry about one classless UVa fan. Worry more about your go-peds and dirt bikes instead... ;)

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am just going to throw this out there - who is the next big commit we can expect for our 2014 class?

Btw - Jethro, I wouldn't worry about one classless UVa fan. Worry more about your go-peds and dirt bikes instead... ;)

Thought it was supposed to be Park....when was it he's supposed to visit VT again?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cavman2016's twitter account has been suspended once again