• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the press is way off on Holmes. Virginia Tech is still right in there and I expect him to end up here. Street was going to blow up and get tons of national attention. Also he is like a kid in a candy store where every school is the greatest he has ever seen so it is tough to gauge his actual interest. I think our D line class will be ridiculous this year, with of without Street.

I am guessing three DEs (including Mihota) and two DTs with a possible third that grayshirts.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not saying that he won't be a nole ... but to say that he's not even in his top 3 (rivals) is total bullshit.

as far as street goes :: it "seems" like he already has a private top 4 of Georgia, FSU, VT, and NC State (if one had to order, that's how I would order).

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tech gets Hand,Walker, and Nandi however the fact that Holmes hasn't been talking about Tech in the same light as FSU is alarming. I think it will ultimately come down to whether he is willing to go far away from home or not. 2 years at UMD joined the Navy than completed my degree at UMUC...

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not saying that he won't be a nole ... but to say that he's not even in his top 3 (rivals) is total bullshit.

as far as street goes :: it "seems" like he already has a private top 4 of Georgia, FSU, VT, and NC State (if one had to order, that's how I would order).

Hate to burst your bubble bro but VT is not in his top 4 :L

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone posted something about his mom wanting him to goto VT, but to me it just seemed like he really wasn't excited about the though of it... anybody can pull that article up? He's like my mom really wants me to goto Virginia Tech....

Lee_grazie

GO TERPS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... I'm sure Urban Meyer still has influence in FLA, but its definitely gonna be a Fla school or VT for Harrison imo...

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noah Brown in the top 250, bumped up from high 3* to low 4*.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Gray is here at the end of Feb., Harrison will be a Hokie. I don't think OSU was ever really a threat anyway.

Im assuming these schools are getting back some positive vibes from him.

Apparently, AL, GA, and USC have been hard on him too. There already is speculation that he will take visits this summer (official Im guessing, dont think he could afford to do all the flying on his own dime, so they would need to offer if he wants to visit) to GA, USC, and AL, and after today, you might as well add OSU to the list. I assume he will take an unofficial to FSU, and use his last official to VT.

With his baby moma being a ball and chain, I think its FSU (because of his parenting responsibilities) or keep things as they are, and honor his commitment, and drag baby moma and the rugrat to Blacksburg.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn't 2014, but did y'all see that Lockhart is leaving the U... Coulda been huge for us. Now, injuries and castaway from Miami. What a waste.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hate to burst your bubble bro but VT is not in his top 4 :L

Based on what I've seen and heard, I'd say they're in there. If not, who is? ECU? You tryin to say that mama don't have no pull??

Don't say Bama either << they haven't even offered so they don't count :D

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We're talking about kentavius street ... Tbh: I think that vt is in the top 5 of SIX of the top DL in the country not counting one great one already committed. We'll get 2 of them minimum, possibly up to 4 of them..but I think we get three

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're talking about kentavius street ... Tbh: I think that vt is in the top 5 of SIX of the top DL in the country not counting one great one already committed. We'll get 2 of them minimum, possibly up to 4 of them..but I think we get three

Don't correct me. You are talking about whoever I say you are talking about. :yahoo::lol: