• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2014 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swap Hand and Kamara and I agree. Although I think the odds of getting those 3 are about the same for all.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We seem to be an early favorite for Holmes but its a ways to go

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not to mention .. he looks to be, from twitter, very tight with Bucky

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A couple (more) top 5 defenses could change that. Gayle and Maddy can show him how much fun it is to sack one the wHoos' 15 QBs.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm not going to get greedy with Hand and Brown. If we could land Hand, Holmes, Mihota and 1 other good DT then that would be a top 3 DL class nationally at worst.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Top 5 player in the country going to UVA ??? It'll be a cold day in hell. I'd say that when it's all said and done, VT will be lucky to get either one of these guys.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't go that far..

about UVA or VT or both?? :D

VT could land one I think .. but talk about some STIFF competition .. It would be a major victory .. If by some chance in hell we got them both -- after a great 2012 and 2013 class, may be a sign that VT is ready to take that next step.

Are Brown and Cutler cousins or were they just teammates? Brown is transferring out of IR after this season right? Hopefully that will sever the "in" that UVA might have there. I read a number of months back that Brown was more apt to stay in state and Hand more open to going out of state.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

VT could land one I think .. but talk about some STIFF competition .. It would be a major victory .. If by some chance in hell we got them both -- after a great 2012 and 2013 class, may be a sign that VT is ready to take that next step.

Are Brown and Cutler cousins or were they just teammates? Brown is transferring out of IR after this season right? Hopefully that will sever the "in" that UVA might have there. I read a number of months back that Brown was more apt to stay in state and Hand more open to going out of state.

Brown & Cutler are cousins, and Brown & Harold are very close friends.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FWIW bro, I believe that Brown is transferring to Oscar Smith..whether that is a good thing for VT..UVA..neither..or doesn't really matter..I don't know that?? All I can say, is at least he isn't going to Bayside..and unfortunately he isn't transferring to Hampton. Don't know if Morgan will have much influence on his decision this late in the guy's career or not.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JC Coleman is friends with Brown too, and I believe Eli's cousin was Marcus Davis and that didn't help us. I think VT, UVA, and UNC are all sitting on pretty equal footing right now for Brown.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
JC Coleman is friends with Brown too, and I believe Eli's cousin was Marcus Davis and that didn't help us. I think VT, UVA, and UNC are all sitting on pretty equal footing right now for Brown.
Brown will not go to UVA to follow Cutler or because of Eli. Not to say he wont go to UVA when it is all said and done, but those will not be the reasons why...

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Brown will not go to UVA to follow Cutler or because of Eli. Not to say he wont go to UVA when it is all said and done, but those will not be the reasons why...

I just think he has better options, Virginia Tech being one of them.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. In fact I think its the reason UVA is deadlocked with us and UNC.