• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding Ding.

Maryland is starting to really drop their requirements. And who can blame them with everyone wanting to transfer.

Check out this update from Jamie Oakes about Michael Parker:

"And now sources at Maryland are denying the commitment happened and Parker is saying that he didn't commit but that's where he wants to go.

The roller coaster continues ..."

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He definitely seems to enjoy it .. the rollercoaster and attention

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I am just messing with y'all. Don't ever take me seriously.

now do we take this seriously to not take you seriously or do we not take you seriously to not take you seriously implying you are always serious?

Chrish1023

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't take much from him being there today if he is, likely there to see his brothers....

Well the weather is absolutely perfect today so that should make the trip seem more enjoyable.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh: at the Michael Parker update by Jeffro. Kid is a PR nightmare right now.

VT has cooled on another in-state recruit besides Bowens. He would be a Hokie but we have let off the gas so to speak. Might wind up at his second choice, UVA.

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Reid is probably going to pop any time now. He may wait till SG to make the big splash.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any chance we can close on Bucky by the end of the spring session? Good to have JC working on him too. Starting to feel much better about him. I'd think at this point that he's received just about all the offers that he's going to receive. Big time programs are on it early these days. Maybe he'll get one here and there but I don't expect a ground-breaking offer to be honest.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who all's on campus today. and this weekend

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HokiesHoopla
A few 2013 #Hokie targets will be visiting #Tenn this Saturday- Kendall Fuller & Naim Mustafaa headline per @VolunteerLane

@HokiesHoopla
As we reported the other day, 2013 #Hokies QB target Bucky Hodges will be on campus tonight and tomorrow.

@HokiesHoopla
Kendall Fuller is expected to be in #Blacksburg this afternoon according to his twitter account

Follow!
https://twitter.com/#!/HokiesHoopla

Tell all of your friends, facebook it, pass it along! All the SportsHoopla, half the time!

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also we've gotta chance to land 15 of VA's top 30, meaning we're prolly atleast in the top 2, 3, or 5 fo each prospect. Including WR Hamilton, WR newsome, QB hodges, WR bowens, OL osterloh, DE teller, S harris, ATH parker, RB reid, LB burks, CB clark, and LB Rolin plus we already have WR prince, S shegog, S fisher, and CB jefferson. Tha's 15 commits right there not counting parker, and we have a chance with all of them.2LB's4WR's
1QB's
1RB's
3S's
1DE
1OL
nOT SAYING WE LAND THEM ALL, BUT WITHAS TALENTED AS VA IS THIS YEAR AND ALL THE OUT OF STAT SCHOOLS LOCKING UP THE TOP 4 PLUS GREEN, IT'S BE NICE TO GET ALL BUT 1 OF THESE, PROLLY PARKER FOR HIS GRADES BUT THAT LEAVES US WITH 1 MORE CB OFFER A LA Kendell Fuller, AND THEN NUN BUT OL. I THINK WE TAKE 20+PLAYERS NOW WITH THE LOSS OF PATTERSON, CLARK, HOPPER, FARROW, MAYB JOURNELL AND DEMLER TOO IF HE CAN'T WIN A STARTING JOB. ALSO I COULD SEE KORY GOUH LEAVING AFTER A WHILE, THATS 7 SCHOLLIES TO GO WITH THE 16 WE ALREADY HAD. plus mayb a few greyshirts. bu if we could all those guys above then get
OL Pfaff, CB Fuller, RB Folston, Green or Mizzell, or Lee, or Grayson, atleast 2 more OL and a back-up QB. that's 21 players, te last few spots are for players that are big named, mayb DE Gilmore, or we offer wilkins for DT, i really think we could use a DT in this class just for more depth and VA has 2 that are already near o over 300lbs. mayb go after O'Daniels and som BIG TIME OL, or just some athletes but they need to be great players. Sorry for the long post but i gurantee noone can say it's not realistic we get the VA boys i named plus fuller, folston, Jennings or parker, and mayb green changes his mind at G and we gt im and REID, either way when we started this recruiting season rumors were we couldn't get more than 7 VA recruits and we're half way there now and i could see UVA really hurting at the end of this seaon if we land these guys and there stuc with some QB from MD.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also we've gotta chance to land 15 of VA's top 30, meaning we're prolly atleast in the top 2, 3, or 5 fo each prospect. Including WR Hamilton, WR newsome, QB hodges, WR bowens, OL osterloh, DE teller, S harris, ATH parker, RB reid, LB burks, CB clark, and LB Rolin plus we already have WR prince, S shegog, S fisher, and CB jefferson. Tha's 15 commits right there not counting parker, and we have a chance with all of them.2LB's4WR's
1QB's
1RB's
3S's
1DE
1OL
nOT SAYING WE LAND THEM ALL, BUT WITHAS TALENTED AS VA IS THIS YEAR AND ALL THE OUT OF STAT SCHOOLS LOCKING UP THE TOP 4 PLUS GREEN, IT'S BE NICE TO GET ALL BUT 1 OF THESE, PROLLY PARKER FOR HIS GRADES BUT THAT LEAVES US WITH 1 MORE CB OFFER A LA Kendell Fuller, AND THEN NUN BUT OL. I THINK WE TAKE 20+PLAYERS NOW WITH THE LOSS OF PATTERSON, CLARK, HOPPER, FARROW, MAYB JOURNELL AND DEMLER TOO IF HE CAN'T WIN A STARTING JOB. ALSO I COULD SEE KORY GOUH LEAVING AFTER A WHILE, THATS 7 SCHOLLIES TO GO WITH THE 16 WE ALREADY HAD. plus mayb a few greyshirts. bu if we could all those guys above then get
OL Pfaff, CB Fuller, RB Folston, Green or Mizzell, or Lee, or Grayson, atleast 2 more OL and a back-up QB. that's 21 players, te last few spots are for players that are big named, mayb DE Gilmore, or we offer wilkins for DT, i really think we could use a DT in this class just for more depth and VA has 2 that are already near o over 300lbs. mayb go after O'Daniels and som BIG TIME OL, or just some athletes but they need to be great players. Sorry for the long post but i gurantee noone can say it's not realistic we get the VA boys i named plus fuller, folston, Jennings or parker, and mayb green changes his mind at G and we gt im and REID, either way when we started this recruiting season rumors were we couldn't get more than 7 VA recruits and we're half way there now and i could see UVA really hurting at the end of this seaon if we land these guys and there stuc with some QB from MD.

:burt:

"Some QB from MD". That's rich.