• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
DoD has Clemson as his #1...... Could effect us with Fuller

Doubt there is any effect with Fuller. I think Bama is a bigger threat, but he's all VT right now.

With Michigan no longer pursuing DoD, it might help us with him. Don't think he ends up here, but it cannot hurt.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt there is any effect with Fuller. I think Bama is a bigger threat, but he's all VT right now.

With Michigan no longer pursuing DoD, it might help us with him. Don't think he ends up here, but it cannot hurt.

Speaking of Michigan, has anyone checked out their 2013 class lately? Damn.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is feasible .. as scary as it sounds .. but it doesn't look like parker is in the mix really and we haven't offered simeon thomas yet .. the others though, are all possible. saw where rolin has 18 (?) offers now .. damn

he'll be offered when he visits i think, and i'd let uva have parker if we could somehow land harris, thomas, or the kid from GA who we just offered, heard we had a connection with him. Anyone know what it is

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those guys listed have UVA at least in their top 2, so I'd say they have a good chance with all of them. We may have a better chance with a few though.

who do you think we have a chance with from that list. hopefully harris and teller, slight chance still with mizzell, also we've offered another 4star RB in Tarean Folston

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe when DoD was over at the Fullers for dinner the other night, Momma Fuller and Vinny Sr worked on him a little bit

"VT baby all the way .. You want some more mashed potatoes Dorian? You know Cornell Brown has a Super Bowl ring, right?" :)

Honestly, I think I could stomach losing Kendall Fuller to Clemson before 'Bama .. I'm starting to loathe Alabama more than UVA

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
who do you think we have a chance with from that list. hopefully harris and teller, slight chance still with mizzell, also we've offered another 4star RB in Tarean Folston
good info on Folston .. not sure anyone on here knew about him .. Seems like general consensus here and everywhere is that our best chance, as far as RBs go, lie with DJ Reid and Jabo Lee .. with an outside shot at Derrick Green and Mizzelle. I think that Mizzelle is the best out of the bunch (at least on tape).

Derrick Green is a stud too but doesn't look (imo) nearly as fast (on tape) as some claim. If he is though, a 6'0", 215 lb'er who runs a 4.4 40 = human wrecking machine

Last edited by a moderator:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when DoD was over at the Fullers for dinner the other night, Momma Fuller and Vinny Sr worked on him a little bit

"VT baby all the way .. You want some more mashed potatoes Dorian? You know Cornell Brown has a Super Bowl ring, right?" :)

Honestly, I think I could stomach losing Kendall Fuller to Clemson before 'Bama .. I'm starting to loathe Alabama more than UVA

I think it's apparent at the moment that VT and Clemson are in the drivers seat and every one else is playing catch up from what I've read.

Try living in Alabama. Their fans are worse than Saban's recruiting ethics. Auburn has their share of bad fans, but Alabama fan's take the cake.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
@46-2 -- One edit to the OP -- Tramel Terry committed to UGA

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
good info on Folston .. not sure anyone on here knew about him .. Seems like general consensus here and everywhere is that our best chance, as far as RBs go, lie with DJ Reid and Jabo Lee .. with an outside shot at Derrick Green and Mizzelle. I think that Mizzelle is the best out of the bunch (at least on tape).

Derrick Green is a stud too but doesn't look (imo) nearly as fast (on tape) as some claim. If he is though, a 6'0", 215 lb'er who runs a 4.4 40 = human wrecking machine
We are very high on Reid and Lee. Lee could end up at Tenn

757vt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Mizzell is not the best out of the bunch (on tape)... its definitly jabo lee. I havent seen dj reid's tape but lee's sophmore highlights are better than mizzell's and derrick greens junior highlights, but jabo lee does play for AA football though...

jabo lee sophmore highlights (his junior highlights are for subscribers only)
Athlete Vault - Jabo Lee - RB - Dillon 2

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think that jabo lee may easily be the most underrated of the bunch .. he looks very quick .. but small .. he would be a great catch..reid looks very good too

but i think that mizzelle has the best mix of speed, power, shiftiness, and vision out of the bunch.

like i said, derrick green looks like a stud but (just my opinion), he doesn't nearly as fast as some claim