• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, listen HokieScoop has been nothing but cool to us since they started up. Both Evan and I have talked with some of the guys over there and they love our site and think it is the best free resource on the web. They have no problems with us at all. In fact a couple of them follow our twitter account. They are really nice dudes and have been very friendly. Let's not antagonize for the sake of antagonizing OK. This is not a Rivals situation where we have been sent threatening letters and angry emails.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey guys, listen HokieScoop has been nothing but cool to us since they started up. Both Evan and I have talked with some of the guys over there and they love our site and think it is the best free resource on the web. They have no problems with us at all. In fact a couple of them follow our twitter account. They are really nice dudes and have been very friendly. Let's not antagonize for the sake of antagonizing OK. This is not a Rivals situation where we have been sent threatening letters and angry emails.

Whoa, now.

I've known those guys on the 247 site for many years and I also know their history from HokieHaven and previous sites. You also know that I've been VERY complimentary to @CZYHOKIE247 @HokieScoop247 for their efforts to date.

But, I draw the line at having to take shots from them or anyone else for jokingly...JOKINGLY...making the comment that @HokiesHoopla broke the Prince story an hour before they did. Who exactly were they flaming with the comment about being a "Twitter guru"? What was that all about? They need to get over the fact that conversations on social media are going to take place and can be TRUSTED as much as any phone conversation.

I think I'll go find something else to do today instead of dealing with crap like this.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how Prince's photo on rivals is him on the field at VT

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Took a look at his film .. can't say it enough -- kid is quick as hell .. wouldn't be surprised if he at least got a "look" at QB but think he'd probably make a great WR

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Took a look at his film .. can't say it enough -- kid is quick as hell .. wouldn't be surprised if he at least got a "look" at QB but think he'd probably make a great WR
Good chance he comes in as a db first......

Last edited by a moderator:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
have heard a bunch of people talk about Prince being "quick" and i agree, but the thing i havnt seen mentioned is his top end speed. Watch the video that VTFF posted a few days ago and pay attention to the first couple of runs, when he gets about 20yards from the LOS its like he hits an afterburner. I really hope he ends up at WR, he has the quick twitch to make the first couple defenders miss and the top end speed that will make him hard to catch from behind.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fitting. I was worried he would be influenced....

no chance unless we don't land any more, but DB's are fuller, then 1st come 1st serve between parker, harris, thomas from Miami, clark, mayb hamilton although ithink he's better at slot as well, fisher i think moves back to whip so that we put the bst group of players on field. Can you see VT with
Whip-Fisher,
Backer- Burks
Mike-Rolin
CB's- Fuller, Jefferson
Rover-sheggog
FS- parker or thomas
Nickel-Harris
nice 7-8 guys against a pass fist offense, we'd dominate with spped, and power

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Beams and Co. get another in state guy! Nice pickup. I know UVA is going to get theirs..but Mikey has got to be feeling just a little bit nervous bout now (as far as in-state goes). The only one who seems to be a heavy UVA lean at this point is Zack Jones...Hodges, Mizzell, Hamilton, and Parker seem like other possibilities for them with much of the top 15 looking as though they are going out of state. Who does UVA have the leg up on..??

Last edited by a moderator:

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ole Beams and Co. get another in state guy! Nice pickup. I know UVA is going to get theirs..but Mikey has got to be feeling just a little bit nervous bout now (as far as in-state goes). The only one who seems to be a heavy UVA lean at this point is Zack Jones...Hodges, Mizzell, Hamilton, and Parker seem like other possibilities for them with much of the top 15 looking as though they are going out of state. Who does UVA have the leg up on..VTFF?? Jeffro??

Right now, UVa is in great shape with
Tim Harris
Donta Wilkins
Taquan Mizzell
Wyatt Teller
Zack Jones
Parker Osterloh
Braxton Pfaff

From what I have read & heard, wherever Osterloh commits (UVa or VT), Pfaff will end up at the other.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think VT getting Fisher helps with getting Harris IMO

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
no chance unless we don't land any more, but DB's are fuller, then 1st come 1st serve between parker, harris, thomas from Miami, clark, mayb hamilton although ithink he's better at slot as well, fisher i think moves back to whip so that we put the bst group of players on field. Can you see VT with
Whip-Fisher,
Backer- Burks
Mike-Rolin
CB's- Fuller, Jefferson
Rover-sheggog
FS- parker or thomas
Nickel-Harris
nice 7-8 guys against a pass fist offense, we'd dominate with spped, and power
that is feasible .. as scary as it sounds .. but it doesn't look like parker is in the mix really and we haven't offered simeon thomas yet .. the others though, are all possible. saw where rolin has 18 (?) offers now .. damn

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Right now, UVa is in great shape with
Tim Harris
Donta Wilkins
Taquan Mizzell
Wyatt Teller
Zack Jones
Parker Osterloh
Braxton Pfaff

From what I have read & heard, wherever Osterloh commits (UVa or VT), Pfaff will end up at the other.
2 of those yes the rest are pretty even right now...

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Converted Tight End? :)

Whatever the deal is though - I like his offer list.