• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
PH's online roster, rivals, scout, and VApreps all list him as 6'0". IF we land him i'd love nothing more than for him to be 6'2" or more.

bharm15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
David prince is definitely taller than 6' foot and trust me he won't miss the boat on tech

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
- I agree .. I think that Prince is very underrated and quick as hell.
- Reid as in DJ Reid?? I thought he was listed as a pure RB.
- I think we'll get Newsome and he'll play WR. It would be huge to land North or Lemay but all indications are that we'll get neither.
- We're not deep but getting loaded up on DBs. I'd say Harris and Fuller both should have a spot to the end. If we can't land those two though, take no more until next season.
- QBs and OLs .. everything else should be secondary at this point.

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Love this part ...

"Let’s call it how it is: Virginia Tech is Virginia Tech," Mangano said. "At the end of the day, I think as a recruit you ask yourself, there are all these BCS bowl games, ACC championship games and coach Foster is arguably one of the best defensive coordinators in the nation, you kind of look around and say, ‘What more do I want? Is there something else better?’ And I’m not sure that there is."

Fuck UVA .. That is all

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually i think prince and hamilton are close to commiting, oth as WR"s, and newsome as well. Also harris has a spot just as fuller.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks like the ship has sailed on Michael Parker with us....

Not a big shock though....

Mike Parker ‏ @That_Parker Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@rivalsmike top 2. Va and illinois

More like the ship sailed for him. Not sure if he has a commitable offer on the table right now from any team right now.

Ray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the board Ray! How did you find us?

EvanG sent me a message on VTinsider and i'm following it on twitter. So decided mite as well join with other Die Hard's haha.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the board Ray!! Nice pickup on Shegogg yesterday..hopefully we can keep the in-state momentum going into the spring game and have a nice haul (already) going into the summer. Anyone have a list yet of which recruits will be at the SG?? Any predictions on how many recruits and who may commit between now and the end of spring practice (sg)??

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Welcome to the board Ray!! Nice pickup on Shegogg yesterday..hopefully we can keep the in-state momentum going into the spring game and have a nice haul (already) going into the summer. Anyone have a list yet of which recruits will be at the SG?? Any predictions on how many recruits and who may commit between now and the end of spring practice (sg)??
Could get 1 or 2 before and we should get a few right after

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think rough estimate of commits by the start of May is 7-8 or about 40% of the class.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think rough estimate of commits by the start of May is 7-8 or about 40% of the class.

Which is still keeping us ahead of the game in recruiting... since 2004? 2005? When was the first watershed year? Before the mid-2000's we'd have barely anyone in the fold by September. Now we usually have our class locked up with only the biggest names left to close.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dorian O'Daniel is no longer visiting Michigan...seems they are full at LB and leaving a spot open for Levenberry, if he wants to commit there...wonder if Fuller will still take the trip?? i'd think so..

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dorian O'Daniel is no longer visiting Michigan...seems they are full at LB and leaving a spot open for Levenberry, if he wants to commit there...wonder if Fuller will still take the trip?? i'd think so..

Should mean Clemson will be the front runner now.... which may not be a good thing in regards to Fuller. Hopefully it won't matter though.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DoD won't drag Fuller anywhere. The reverse, however, is possible.

I don't see it being probable, but having someone close to him recruiting for a different team isn't a good thing...... probably not that bad, but still not good. Hopefully his family's opinion will win out in the end. BTW Dorian tweeted something about how good Kendall's mother cooked earlier today, so they obviously have a pretty good friendship to be eating dinner at each other's houses.

In the end i still see Kendall coming to Blacksburg, and DoD going elsewhere..... just saying it's not a positive for DoD to be drinking the Clemson Kool-Aide.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't see it being probable, but having someone close to him recruiting for a different team isn't a good thing...... probably not that bad, but still not good. Hopefully his family's opinion will win out in the end. BTW Dorian tweeted something about how good Kendall's mother cooked earlier today, so they obviously have a pretty good friendship to be eating dinner at each other's houses.

In the end i still see Kendall coming to Blacksburg, and DoD going elsewhere..... just saying it's not a positive for DoD to be drinking the Clemson Kool-Aide.
He is not the only one of that 2-some to be drinking the koolaid...