• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2013 Recruiting Target List

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keeon Johnson, WR, commited to UVA a few hours ago

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jamieon Moss was extended an offer from VT in April, and was noted as wavering on his commitment to ECU in May.

MattB4VT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stealing recruits from other schools.... #YOLO
Total #GodsConference move!

We're practicing for the future.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this probably means no Burks. Was Moss a greyshirt offer?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burks is spending the weekend @ Vandy. If he buys the hype that James Franklin is famous for spewing, don't be surprised if he commits.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler Rises In Player Rankings | Recruit757

"Cutler’s stock is still rising. The QB committed to the Cavaliers in mid-May, yet more colleges are pouring on the attention and Cutler’s stock is rising in the rankings of national services."

Whadya think Jeffro? With Sims in front, and two hands needed to count the QBs, is his commit worth anything? If he blows up?

How are UVAs numbers, with the most recent commit out of the blue, Keeon Johnson?

Evan, this 7v7 camp at UVA, is that a gimmic to get around the summer limitation periods? If so, why doesn't VT do something similar? I know its vacation time for the coaches, but this seems like a really cool gig. Kids love competitions.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seems like the "big excitement" is from UConn, East Carolina and Marshall.

Of course, he likely has a better chance of playing at one of those schools, given the backlog at UVA.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the "big excitement" is from UConn, East Carolina and Marshall.

Of course, he likely has a better chance of playing at one of those schools, given the backlog at UVA.

Thats all gonna change.

The big boys will come a courtin' soon.

Cutler, like Moss, is one of those guys that flew a little under the radar, and is being "discovered" later in the process than most.

He is an ESPN 4*, 17th QB in the country.

Without knowing anything about his wants and desires, I have to think that the offers to follow will be tempting to him.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Evan, this 7v7 camp at UVA, is that a gimmic to get around the summer limitation periods? If so, why doesn't VT do something similar? I know its vacation time for the coaches, but this seems like a really cool gig. Kids love competitions.

I went to this 7 on 7 camp when I was in high school. I can tell you it was a great experience playing with my teammates against other schools and teams, and a chance to see a school. I think Pointdexter (sp?) stopped by our team during the camp. (of course I am no d1 football player, and I didn't like UVA at all)

Certainly helps the coaches reach out to the players nonetheless.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler Rises In Player Rankings | Recruit757

"Cutler’s stock is still rising. The QB committed to the Cavaliers in mid-May, yet more colleges are pouring on the attention and Cutler’s stock is rising in the rankings of national services."

Whadya think Jeffro? With Sims in front, and two hands needed to count the QBs, is his commit worth anything? If he blows up?

How are UVAs numbers, with the most recent commit out of the blue, Keeon Johnson?

I think his main draw to UVa is his 'love' for our OC Bill Lazor. If the right NFL team comes calling for Lazor like they did this past winter, then it would not surprise me one bit to see Cutler sign with another college come NSD.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to this 7 on 7 camp when I was in high school. I can tell you it was a great experience playing with my teammates against other schools and teams, and a chance to see a school. I think Pointdexter (sp?) stopped by our team during the camp. (of course I am no d1 football player, and I didn't like UVA at all)

Certainly helps the coaches reach out to the players nonetheless.

Thats exactly my point. Kids love to play, not practice (just ask Iverson)

Most camps are too much like practice.

These tourneys are fun, and the clipboard guys love them too. You can see lots more than you can in a 40m run, a shuttle run, vert jump, long jump, and all the other metrics that most camps put you through.

Just play. Let me see how you react, move, and all that good stuff.

Rocky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his main draw to UVa is his 'love' for our OC Bill Lazor. If the right NFL team comes calling for Lazor like they did this past winter, then it would not surprise me one bit to see Cutler sign with another college come NSD.

Interesting. Thanks for your insight.

The Gators dont have a QB in the 2013 class yet.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3