• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Blue.

FWIW he should be considered a soft verbal. I can see him jumping ship if one of the big 3 in Florida offer him or Edmunds verbals (which I would love). When Edmunds verbals poop, you will know by the amount of smilys I post.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Blue.

FWIW he should be considered a soft verbal. I can see him jumping ship if one of the big 3 in Florida offer him or Edmunds verbals (which I would love). When Edmunds verbals poop, you will know by the amount of smilys I post.

Agreed

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if he felt pressure to commit before the door closed? I'm hoping it's still open for Edmunds.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Blue.

If Blue does decommit, do I get my rep back from 46?

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just Blue.

Yea I'm hearing he's still going to be taking his official visits. Don't like the idea of that, but hey it's still good to get a soft verbal than no verbal

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yea I'm hearing he's still going to be taking his official visits. Don't like the idea of that, but hey it's still good to get a soft verbal than no verbal
Most players take their officials after they commit to a school, it is not uncommon. I think that unless some of the FLA schools come knocking he will be a Hokie. Take the commits where you can, I can see him sticking to this one...

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if he felt pressure to commit before the door closed? I'm hoping it's still open for Edmunds.

Simply put.... yes. The door is wide open with a welcome mat for Edmunds.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All signs I have seen are pointing towards Edmunds becoming a Hokie...Hopefully that will happen!

Edmunds is the total package. Clarke has enormous (!) upside. Kwontie is physically in the best shape and a hell of a MLB. VanDyke is a big hitter with a high football IQ but needs to grow. But in my opinion Trey is the most well-rounded physically and mentally. I have been high on him for quite awhile and hope he joins what is turning out to be a monster recruiting class.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Now if we can pull in some quality o-linemen

We need to get Isaac Hayes down. Chances are slim-decent he becomes a Hokie, but he is another player I have been high on for awhile. Very underrated. If you have time, check out his highlight tape.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that will happen, I expect to hear something next week from an OL...just my $.02

Offers should be going out this weekend/next week after camps. I wouldn't be surprised with at least 1 OL commit at camp this weekend if the coaching staff pulls the trigger on someone.