• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at everyone freaking out about Blue. If he signs, he signs, if he doesn't, he isnt going to break our class. He's not even the best commit we have still unsigned.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jawand Blue has NOT signed his LOI yet...

Yep you are correct..he has not. Not sure why someone said that a few pages back (hence my last post). I looked on hokiesports.com AND free rivals and no news of Blue sending in a LOI yet. He may still be on the move yet. He is welcome here but either way it will not make or break the class IMO. I think he will be the 4th best LB in this stellar group (at best, McKinnon may even be better). Stay tuned..

^^^Edit: Too late on the draw. Might this make room for someone under the radar or will Shane be content to leave the class as is???

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now that it seems official on Blue, I will say my piece. He did not want to be a Hokie. We were a backup plan for him.

Later.....

Go where you want to go, but you probably should not have committed then.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol at everyone freaking out about Blue. If he signs, he signs, if he doesn't, he isnt going to break our class. He's not even the best commit we have still unsigned.

Great point. I think our morning was so great we are looking for something to stress about haha. Once Caleb/Ekanem signed this thing was pretty much over

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Porter @mattyports
I'm listening in right now as Frank Beamer is telling Ja Wand Blue, "you lied to me." #VaTech #Canes

Matt Porter @mattyports
Blue is telling Frank Beamer, "I wanted to stay home." Beamer: "This doesn't make any sense. I've never felt more betrayed or lied to."

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
WOW. This conversation that is being reported by this Palm Beach reporter is ridiculous. I can't believe Blue has the conversation with Beamer on speaker phone for media to listen.

Matt Porter@mattyports
Beamer: "It would be a blessing for you to go away for school. I promise. You've got homeboys here. ... We need you. We're counting on you."

3m Matt Porter@mattyports
Beamer, to Blue: "You want to go to a program that wins bowl games, a clean program, that dominates in the ACC?"

4m Matt Porter@mattyports
Blue is telling Frank Beamer, "I wanted to stay home." Beamer: "This doesn't make any sense. I've never felt more betrayed or lied to."

6m Matt Porter@mattyports
I'm listening in right now as Frank Beamer is telling Ja Wand Blue, "you lied to me." #VaTech #Canes

Matt Porter@mattyportsReply

West Boca Raton coaches tell me they are faxing Ja Wand Blue's LOI to Miami. #Canes. He is on the phone now decommitting from #VaTech.

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can't count Blue until he's actually listed as having sent in his LOI...not there yet on the HokieSports site: HokieSports - 2012 LOI Signees

Thanks for the correction.

I was going from comments I saw earlier, but clearly I should verify the sources better.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe Golden would pull the offer from a TE at the last second to make room for another player. What a douche move. And to think people felt bad for him for taking the Miami job without the school telling him about the scandal that was about to hit. Sounds to me like they are a perfect fit. Screw em all.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW. This conversation that is being reported by this Palm Beach reporter is ridiculous. I can't believe Blue has the conversation with Beamer on speaker phone for media to listen.

Beamer sounding desperate and suprised....he should have been reading SportsHoopla over the past few weeks....

Matt Porter @mattyports
Beamer: "It would be a blessing for you to go away for school. I promise. You've got homeboys here. ... We need you. We're counting on you."

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff writer, Palm Beach Post.

Apparently Blue is talking to Beams with the speaker phone in front of the media.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Matt Porter is a Palm beach reporter who is at the school with Blue & coaches.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mattyports Matt Porter
Ja Wand Blue is listening to Beamer speak his piece. This is incredibly awkward.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
dont have time right now to see if this has already been posted but go look @ twitter.com/mattyports wrt blue.

EDIT i see you guys are on top of this hahahaha

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That reported conversation was completely worth reading, especially now that I know Beamer uses the word "home-boys" LMAO