• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if we do a chat next Wednesday, concerning the 2012 class, who would be interested and who would be there?

VTFF??
jerm???

I wall ask Evan, and can post his info here from GChat.

I can do it after 1pm. Thoughts???

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. I am going out of the country again Thursday night - Sunday and depending on how that goes I may or may not have to go back for the 1st.

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
PSU has gotten a verbal today from dual-threat QB Steven Bench...does that open the door even wider at Tech for QB Mornhinweg?

Free Rivals Profile - QB Steven Bench

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OT but Yuri Wright committed to Colorado (along with Crawley). Pretty impressive DB class.

edit: just saw you posted this in the YW thread, 46&2

Last edited by a moderator:

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
sounds like Skyler Mornhinweg was offered by Florida...they told him he had to accept by Wednesday (tomorrow) if he doesnt accept, looks like we'll have a decent shot at him...UF apparently has a back up plan at QB if they cant land Skyler

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if we do a chat next Wednesday, concerning the 2012 class, who would be interested and who would be there?

VTFF??
jerm???

I'll be at work, but I would probably poke my head in every once in a while if we aren't busy (hell, I may see about taking a half day).

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A number of tweets about Skyler Mornhinweg going back 15 days...they show a player going from a PSU commit to someone obviously exploring their options...

JeffBarlisESPNJeff Barlis
Pretty sure Colin Thompson said #PSU QB commit Skyler Mornhinweg "will be a great pick-up for us," meaning the #Gators. Florida commit Colin Thompson Interview - ESPN Video - ESPN

1 day ago Favorite Retweet Reply
JeffBarlisESPNJeff Barlis
Pretty sure Colin Thompson said #PSU QB commit Skyler Mornhinweg "will be a great pick-up for us," meaning the #Gators http://t.co/FygQ8zZp…

DerekTysonESPNDerek Tyson
Colin Thompson with some interesting comments on QB Skyler Mornhinweg: Florida commit Colin Thompson Interview - ESPN Video - ESPN #Gators

Bryan_HoltBryan Holt
#Gators TE commit Colin Thompson tells me 3-star QB Skyler Mornhinweg was surprised by level of academics at #Florida.

fanOverboardMatthew Boyles
Could O'Brien really steal #Pitt commited QB Chad Voytik? Maybe O'Brien isn't sold on Skyler Mornhinweg just yet. #PSU #recruiting
3 days ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BWISnyderRyan Snyder
I've been so busy that I forgot about Big 33. #PennState commits that were selected - Eugene Lewis, Skyler Mornhinweg and Nyeem Wartman
15 days ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lions247Lions247
Penn State commits Nyeem Wartman, Eugene Lewis and Skyler Mornhinweg have been named to the Pennsylvania Big 33 roster.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

VTFF??
jerm???

I've asked off..so i should be around

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i might pop in .. what kind of chat software ?? or using google chat??? yahoo??

ImAHokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
One I'm most worried about now is Kirven. If his parents are making that trek then something is definitely up and he may be trying to convince them to let him head to UT. I don't think they want him anywhere but VT, especially his mom, but he may be sold on UT.

I'll be very surprised if we lose Caleb and I think they did what they needed to on the OV to land Ekanem.