• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Not surprising, but whiffing on Caleb now would be a monumental failure...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well. finishing runner up yet again for a top target, just like stephone anthony last year. we cant let it happen again this year with our other targets

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh well. finishing runner up yet again for a top target, just like stephone anthony last year. we cant let it happen again this year with our other targets

Keeping Lockhart was HUGE!!!!

100% yes. This is not as big a deal as missing on Stephone Anthony last year because of Lockhart.

Fetti

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Definitely true. Heck, imagine if DJ Coles didn't prep! We would be losing him as well.

I think we can expect alot from Coles next year.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising, but whiffing on Caleb now would be a monumental failure...
Yes I think so too. I am a little bit worried about OSU but we shall see how that goes. I think he is still VT. OSU came in too late IMO. VT coaches have been in his ear consistently for AWHILE..

Caleb, Ekanem, and Kirven are last true 3 up. I hope we can land at least a couple (Caleb being one of them).

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
so kenneth crawley is no longer committed to Vols it seems from his twitter....will be visiting the university of kansas next week...someone needs to inform the staff on this one and start recruiting this 4 star again...hes a beast! wonder if we would take another DB...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notes: Caleb may make college announcement today | Richmond Times-Dispatch

Looks like Joel may announce today. Nothing about VT, only OSU. Hope this isnt a sign.

honestly i expect to get kirven, caleb, and ekanem. to me, if we didnt get all 3 it would be a HUGE disappointment. these guys have been high on VT for a long, long time and are in state guys. they all 3 should be locks, and if we lost any of them at this stage it would be a travesty imo. we MUST be able to close with these kinds of prospects.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I heard we've kinda backed off Kenny :censored: Hope that changes

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send him a DM and ask him whats the latest Jerm and when he will commit to VT haha

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly i expect to get kirven, caleb, and ekanem. to me, if we didnt get all 3 it would be a HUGE disappointment. these guys have been high on VT for a long, long time and are in state guys. they all 3 should be locks, and if we lost any of them at this stage it would be a travesty imo. we MUST be able to close with these kinds of prospects.

Kind of strange he went from a "signing day" decision to a tomorrow decision, immediately following the UA game. Any chance he was seeing what Jones (and maybe others) were doing first (with respect to VT or OSU) before making a commitment?? I wouldnt think so but it is hard to tell what goes through these kids minds. I know WVU AND UGA are listed but are they really in it?? I fully expect him to be a Hokie.....

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
so kenneth crawley is no longer committed to Vols it seems from his twitter....will be visiting the university of kansas next week...someone needs to inform the staff on this one and start recruiting this 4 star again...hes a beast! wonder if we would take another DB...

I heard he decommitted because he would not qualify at Tenn. If that's the case, he's not going to be able to qualify here and would have to prep. I'm not sure if going to Kansas allows him to qualify over Tenn either, but I just don't see him coming here.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I heard he decommitted because he would not qualify at Tenn. If that's the case, he's not going to be able to qualify here and would have to prep. I'm not sure if going to Kansas allows him to qualify over Tenn either, but I just don't see him coming here.
He will probably prep regardless, hopefully, if he does prep, VT can get in on him from prep school

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning, gents. Anybody hearing anything more definitive on Caleb announcing?

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I took it differently than everyone else. The way I read it was more of a "he's made up his mind and could announce anytime he wants to" more than a "He will announce today". Guess we have 14 hours to see.

And if he does you guys should be happy.