• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what is the deal with Romond Deloatch from Pheobus HS? 6'4" WR from the #30 football program in the USA. Has offers from Cincinnati, Marshall, Temple and ECU.

Seems like VT and UVA would at least have some interest, he is a 3*.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is the deal with Romond Deloatch from Pheobus HS? 6'4" WR from the #30 football program in the USA. Has offers from Cincinnati, Marshall, Temple and ECU.

He won't be getting an offer from either, from what I have been hearing, but I don't know the kid and don't want to speculate.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at the schools who offered. What do they all have in common? A pretty low GPA requirement.

FWIW if VT and UVA both offered, he'd be a Hokie.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Look at the schools who offered. What do they all have in common? A pretty low GPA requirement.

FWIW if VT and UVA both offered, he'd be a Hokie.
Is prepping not an option? Prep and grayshirt? People were talking about his talent in the office today, I didn't know what was keeping UVA and VT from offering

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rivals lists eli harold's gpa as 2.5 so deloach's must be pretty awful...

Thats being generous.... And remember Phoebus and Ocean Lakes aren't exactly academic powerhouses. Don't ever let UVA try that bullshit excuse about tough admission standards.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Conte has been given the option of coming in during the summer or January of 13 and is leaning toward January but will re-evaluate his options after the season.

Lumbee09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conte has been given the option of coming in during the summer or January of 13 and is leaning toward January but will re-evaluate his options after the season.

I'm hoping he grayshirts. I actually think every O-Lineman should grayshirt unless they have the size an ability to start day one. It seems very few OL start in their first 2 years. Grayshirting gives them that extra year of eligibility, and they can spend the semester bulking up to play at the next level. Of course, most of the time it's more of a personal choice, not always a football choice.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kirven will be headed to Tennessee this weekend. Still not sold on him being a "VT-lock".

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we aren't the only ones still after Crawley. Miami, UGA, Michigan and Texas Tech are trying to get a decommit too. IMO we screwed the pooch on him in the first place. He WAS a "VT-lock" but we took too many DBs. Kenny will be a stud.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Apparently we aren't the only ones still after Crawley. Miami, UGA, Michigan and Texas Tech are trying to get a decommit too. IMO we screwed the pooch on him in the first place. He WAS a "VT-lock" but we took too many DBs. Kenny will be a stud.
I wonder if Boye is working on him? We should get JC to contact him ;)

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Is this the decommit you were referring to earlier?