• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings 2019 Season thread

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers marches down the field. Thank god Adams cant catch.

Zimmer has to go. You can't win playoff games with this mentality.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a game on?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 and done.

Probably going to Seattle first round now. Pack gonna get a bye.

Zimmer needs to be gone if we go 1 and done. Its that simple

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers marches down the field. Thank god Adams cant catch.

Zimmer has to go. You can't win playoff games with this mentality.

The play calling and clock management has been absolute garbage all game long. I get that they were short on runningbacks tonight, but that should have translated to much heavier use of Thielen, Rudolph, Diggs and Smith at least.

I knew they were toast from the moment Zimmer sent them out on 4th and 5 or whatever after that failed Diggs to Cousins trick pass, only to try lobbing up joke deep pass attempt to Thielen. That was such a stupid move, the game was still well within reach of winning at that point, then Zim lets his anger cause him to make a downright retarded play call. He's a complete moron with managing an offense - always acts like a total pussy 90% of the time, and gets aggressive at mostly the wrong times or way too late when losing for it to matter. He needs to be canned.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 and done.

Probably going to Seattle first round now. Pack gonna get a bye.

Zimmer needs to be gone if we go 1 and done. Its that simple

He should be gone unless we make it past the divisional round. They honestly have zero excuse to end the season this way with double losses to Green Bay, giving them a fkn 1st round bye in the playoffs when we were fighting at home to move from 6th to potential 5th with an outside shot at 3rd. The Fudge were doing everything they could to blow that game for 3 quarters worth of football, and Zimmer and co. make Brad Childress look like a competent coach on offense.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fucking word!

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pathetic

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad they'll be in the playoffs.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another big game, another no show.

Time to make some changes.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah like find another team to root for:suds:

I would just stop paying attention to the NFL all together before I picked a different team to root for. Which honestly I have been doing slowly since January 17th 1999.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would just stop paying attention to the NFL all together before I picked a different team to root for. Which honestly I have been doing slowly since January 17th 1999.

You always get really excited for the Super Bowl tho. Especially when King Tom is featured.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
another big game, another no show.

Time to make some changes.

It seems like 90% of people always want to rag on Cousins for it. How quickly they forget this is only his second year with the team, and prior to that, he was always on the perennial dumpster fire that is the Redskins franchise. He single almost handedlly kept us in big games like in L.A. against the Rams last year and in Seattle this year, both huge prime time games with massive playoff implications. The defense was crap in both and the playcalling horrendous in Seattle until they basically let Cousins pretend he was playing Madden in the 4th quarter.

Our tradition of blowing big games under Zimmer goes way back before Cousins. The blowout in Philly costing us a home title game in 2017, needing a miracle play not to choke away the Saints playoff game right before that, needing 4 Blair Walsh field goals to beat Seattle at home in the wildcard 2015 playoffs in one of the coldest NFL games of all time with AP as our RB and Marshawn Lynch out for them, etc. The only huge game we've really won under Zimmer was beating Green Bay in Lamabeau in 2015 as the final game of the regular season for the division title when the whole division was subpar.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing about Zimmer is the current NFL. Its an offensive league and the guy simply doesnt understand it. Instead of going for the kill, he tries to avoid being killed. And now his patented defense isnt even elite.

Look around the league. Almost every single one of the elite teams has an offensive minded head coach who can game plan brilliantly. This is not some coincidence.

Playing to go to half time with 1:50 left and multiple time outs is not just cowardly, its fireable for stupidity.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing about Zimmer is the current NFL. Its an offensive league and the guy simply doesnt understand it. Instead of going for the kill, he tries to avoid being killed. And now his patented defense isnt even elite.

Look around the league. Almost every single one of the elite teams has an offensive minded head coach who can game plan brilliantly. This is not some coincidence.

Playing to go to half time with 1:50 left and multiple time outs is not just cowardly, its fireable for stupidity.

Yeah, the concept of defensive minded head coaches is getting very outdated in the NFL. Much better to have an offensive minded coach who knows how to game plan and get a good DC in place to handle defensive play calling. Zimmer is definitely in way over his head trying to be the main guy for the defense while also handling HC duties. Tony Dungy himself only ever won one title and he needed Peyton Manning to make it possible (granted you could argue Peyton needed Dungy as well).

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the concept of defensive minded head coaches is getting very outdated in the NFL. Much better to have an offensive minded coach who knows how to game plan and get a good DC in place to handle defensive play calling. Zimmer is definitely in way over his head trying to be the main guy for the defense while also handling HC duties. Tony Dungy himself only ever won one title and he needed Peyton Manning to make it possible (granted you could argue Peyton needed Dungy as well).
I think Zimmer realizes he needed help with the offense and that's why he brought in Kubiak....but it's not producing results. Not sure why they seem to fail in big games, it's almost like they're telegraphing the play before the snap.