• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears exposed the Lions for what they were.

You can google the blueprint by now;-)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Michigan vs Ohio St. might turn into a good one..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Yeah - GB is startin' to look pretty good - maybe.

Best in the NFL..
But on two scoring drives the Pack got the ball on the Lions 13,and again on the 33 yard lines in the 3rd. I thought the Kitties played pretty tough, minus the two short field situations.
I'm not saying the Lions would have won had they not given them the ball, but it might been closer. The Pack seem to score at will on most teams, take away the two short drives and the Lions defense did a pretty good job.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best in the NFL..
But on two scoring drives the Pack got the ball on the Lions 13,and again on the 33 yard lines in the 3rd. I thought the Kitties played pretty tough, minus the two short field situations.
I'm not saying the Lions would have won had they not given them the ball, but it might been closer. The Pack seem to score at will on most teams, take away the two short drives and the Lions defense did a pretty good job.

I agree. It doesn't help to lose one of the better DT's in the game to stupidity either.

One thing I noticed...Detroit's DB's may have played the worst I have ever seen DB's play. Don't get me wrong, their coverage was great, and they blanketed GB's receiver's, but NONE of them EVER located the GD ball?! Every completion, I'd see a Detroit DB RIGHT THERE, in perfect position, but be able to read his name on the back of his jersey. They shoulda had at least 2 picks that I can think of.

I personally love the fact that GB's undefeated. Please...keep talking about it. It is nothing more than an unnecessary distraction. All it takes is a broken thumb on a freak play for a season to be turned upside down....trust me.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JR...btw...sorry I keep missing ya.

Hope ya had a good holiday weekend!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I agree. It doesn't help to lose one of the better DT's in the game to stupidity either.

One thing I noticed...Detroit's DB's may have played the worst I have ever seen DB's play. Don't get me wrong, their coverage was great, and they blanketed GB's receiver's, but NONE of them EVER located the GD ball?! Every completion, I'd see a Detroit DB RIGHT THERE, in perfect position, but be able to read his name on the back of his jersey. They shoulda had at least 2 picks that I can think of.

I personally love the fact that GB's undefeated. Please...keep talking about it. It is nothing more than an unnecessary distraction. All it takes is a broken thumb on a freak play for a season to be turned upside down....trust me.

How the hell would you know about anything like that?? ;-)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Had a great weekend, and it's not over yet... I took Monday off too..

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning JR MVF No one said we could take Monday off to. You must have a great boss don't forget to get him a nice Christmas present.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Seen that this morning PC,
Funny as hell!! lol

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Good morning JR MVF No one said we could take Monday off to. You must have a great boss don't forget to get him a nice Christmas present.

Sup suckas? I'm back to the grind after a nice four day weekend.

Monday off? Bastard! lol

Yesterdays game = :doh:

Sometimes I..err.. he can be an old skinflint..Wish I could afford to get him something nice for Christmas..

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can pray for a win all we want this weekend, but someone else will be praying more so I guess we're screwed anyway. :pray:

tebow-christ2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
We need some day trippers here..
I'm going to be on here during the day pretty soon, I better have MVF's to chat with..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.