• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey JR!

Saw your namesake was in GB yesterday putting playground equipment together for an elementary school
- very cool.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JR get your ass over to Misk`s house. If he's going to throw me a birthday party don't you think you should be there. Bring your wife. I'll bring some chops you bring your wings.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up yall, I lived in MN for about 7 years so I kinda have a soft spot for the Vikes, you guys might see me in here from time to time when they show Vikes games down here.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
What's up yall, I lived in MN for about 7 years so I kinda have a soft spot for the Vikes, you guys might see me in here from time to time when they show Vikes games down here.

Cool, sometimes I think I have a soft spot on the top of my head after being a Vikes fan.. lol
Stop by any time, we're always open for Vikes talk.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
JR get your ass over to Misk`s house. If he's going to throw me a birthday party don't you think you should be there. Bring your wife. I'll bring some chops you bring your wings.

I don't think we'll make it this time AP.
Got a couple more folks coming for the game now.
But have a happy birthday anyhow..:party:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool, sometimes I think I have a soft spot on the top of my head after being a Vikes fan.. lol
Stop by any time, we're always open for Vikes talk.

I was mostly a fan during the Culpepper days...I have a passionate hatred for Favre an McNabb so they're pissing me off lately. Jared Allen is my favorite player in the league though. My brother went to high school with Cedric Griffin.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings and their 26-year-old star tailback announced a lengthy contract extension Saturday. The deal is reportedly for seven years.

Status
Not open for further replies.