• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

70svikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
BD!! Glad to see you rollin again. Played a lot of golf this year cause it cost me way less than fueling the boat. I was striking it for awhile but I'm in one of those mini slumps right now.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta coupla spots left in a twelve member league BD... If you need assistence, I'll hhelp out anyway I can tomorrow... Gotta run bud,
Peace out!

SKOL VIKES!!!
GO NFC NORTH!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may have to create a free yahoo account if you are having trouble bud... I think you have the info on your email you gave me in our FF league on Fuxsports...

I have a few beers in me and I'm generally slow to begin with, soooo...come again? ;-)

I cannot log in to fox no matter how many accounts I have or create. My account for last years FF is unattainable.

I have a yahoo email account, so if its a link or such from there, I can find it. What's your league-name or whatever?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BD!! Glad to see you rollin again. Played a lot of golf this year cause it cost me way less than fueling the boat. I was striking it for awhile but I'm in one of those mini slumps right now.

Neither one is cheap. My golfing days have dwindled for the same reason your boating has. I can't afford either right now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta coupla spots left in a twelve member league BD... If you need assistence, I'll hhelp out anyway I can tomorrow... Gotta run bud,
Peace out!

SKOL VIKES!!!
GO NFC NORTH!

lemme know what I need to do....I'd love to join.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I should hit the hay as well. BVP...70's, absolutely great to see you both. Looking fwd to more of the same.

Take care gents

70svikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Cost me a grand to fill it in the spring. I ran it down to half a tank and docked it. Weather is nice so I will put it in the water soon. Try to catch some grouper to pay for some of the fuel in Oct.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning MVF and friends. If I would've been paying attention i would not have missed you guys last night. Good to see you here. JR is camping out at Brainerd international Raceway until Monday.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RMS.. After seeing how every..single..other..Fox refugees interacts with tk83 and FlyingDart(they seem to like them), I'm going to assume that your problems with them come from being butt hurt after some failed argument you made about the Packers. Kind of like this "help from the refs" shit. You might as well block me while you're at it.

I think we should keep the affair over on fox. Let's not screw it up here since it's been pleasant so far.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to Vick dogfighting is a normal part of po black urban culture. Someone needs to toss him in a pit with someone else just as despicable and tell them only 1 comes out. From an upcoming GQ article:

"[The media is] writing as if everyone feels that way and has the same opinions they do. But when I go out in public, it's all positive, so that's obviously not true … You got the family dog and the white picket fence, and you just think that's all there is. Some of us had to grow up in poverty-stricken urban neighborhoods, and we just had to adapt to our environment. I know that it's wrong. But people act like it's some crazy thing they never heard of. They don't know."

Incredibly enough, Vick then made himself out to be some kind of innocent victim in the whole sordid episode.

"I think that's accurate," Vick said, when asked of some people couldn't possibly understand that part of black culture. "I mean, I was just one of the ones who got exposed, and because of the position I was in, where I was in my life, it went mainstream. A lot of people got out of it after my situation, not because I went to prison but because it was sad for them to see me go through something that was so pointless, that could have been avoided."

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Notice how all these Phacker rump rangers act like they know me and I should give them loves and kisses?

ForkEmBucky - just another retard for my ignore list.

Never heard of him before btw. Im guessing IQ of 83 paid him to say something :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And FYI ForkEmFucky, the ONLY problem I have with IQ of 83 is I have asked him to leave me the fuck alone. And he wont. So I put him on ignore here and I dont read his shit on Fox. Anything beyond THAT is HIS doing.

As for Flying Fart, I could care less about that moron (like you - no idea who you are nor will I ever care). If an intelligent word was ever written by him, I havent read it. I got tired of his crap and put him on ignore here and I dont read HIS shit on Fox either.

I dont address ANY comments to either of these 2 clowns, and this of course will be the last comment I ever make to you either.

I havent done anything to either of these morons. I just want them to leave me the fuck alone. Is that too much to ask? Just stop talking TO me, stop quoting me, stop recognizing that I even exist. Thats ALL I want from them. Now, go away pest.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should keep the affair over on fox. Let's not screw it up here since it's been pleasant so far.
AP - you're right.
Believe it or not I don't have a problem with RMS.
He's just far too sensitive.
It's so easy to push his buttons it's become boring.

What he really wants is a "Vikings only" site - that ain't gonna happen.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anytime I go to another teams board and make a comment, I am courteous and respectful (ask Misk about comments on the Steelers page). Of the many many times the Phackers have finished near the bottom of the division, I have never once gone to the Phacker page and said anything derogatory. Of the number of times the Phackers have lost to bad teams I have never once gone to the Phacker page and said anything. In fact, I have NEVER gone to the Phacker page about anything. Now, have I said things on the Vikings board? Yes. Why? Because THOSE shit-bags come to our house and start shit.

If you cant respect another teams board, then stay the fuck off it. If you go to another teams board just to be an asshole, dont be surprised when people treat you as an asshole right back. Misk is a steelers fan, but he has always been respectful. BD same thing. There are others from other teams that show up from time to time and show class. But you know what? Other than maybe the Aints fans, I cant say that I have seen a Phacker fan come to our house and say anything respectful other than maybe Snyder.

You dont like me trash-talking the Phackers in MY house? Then dont come to MY house and start some shit. Just shows your ignorance. And THATS why I have no respect for either IQ of 83, you, or Flying Fart.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Go to the Vikings page and say "How 'bout dem Phackers, eh?" - pure class.

And IQ of 83, you Fucky, and Flying Fart wonder why I treat you like the classless people that you clearly are? Hope I have spelled out out plain enough for you.

/steps off soapbox

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... someones panties got in a bunch over here

Status
Not open for further replies.