• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BVP good to see you made it. I guess in a nutshell the The easiest way to get around. Is to go to the all forms home, there you can find threads of your interest. They pretty much keep everything in categories and they try to keep everything in those areas. Political forums hunting forums so on and so forth. At the bottom of the page you can see all the users online. In the black line is user CP there you can change your information. There are some good Tennessee Fans here. Perhaps you know Who may want to switch also.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, quite a cast on here... Fantastico............... Good to see BD is a member in good standing for a change,lmao@me... Hehehehehe........

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RMS.. After seeing how every..single..other..Fox refugees interacts with tk83 and FlyingDart(they seem to like them), I'm going to assume that your problems with them come from being butt hurt after some failed argument you made about the Packers. Kind of like this "help from the refs" shit. You might as well block me while you're at it.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm Is the mic on? Test...test

Hey 70s, they're usually pretty active. Might just be offline for the time being.

By the way, I also think the Vikes will be better than some people think. Are Harvin and Rice both back this year? Or is Rice pretty much done?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 70s, they're usually pretty active. Might just be offline for the time being.

By the way, I also think the Vikes will be better than some people think. Are Harvin and Rice both back this year? Or is Rice pretty much done?

Rice plays for the Seahawks now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, quite a cast on here... Fantastico............... Good to see BD is a member in good standing for a change,lmao@me... Hehehehehe........

I know right? A model citizen, if you will? :yo:

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not 70s, but I'll answer for him since he's not on right now... Rice is a Seahawk now, but Harvin is expected to have a great season this year... Migraines are diminished greatly and he is pretty much pain free at the moment which is good news for Vikings fans...

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey BD!!! I have a yahoo FF league and would like to invite you...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not 70s, but I'll answer for him since he's not on right now... Rice is a Seahawk now, but Harvin is expected to have a great season this year... Migraines are diminished greatly and he is pretty much pain free at the moment which is good news for Vikings fans...

Harvin just needs a little of the dank now and then, and he'd be fine:evil:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh ya, that's right. I forgot that Rice was gone.

He's coming off a pretty big injury, right? Maybe the Vikes brass knew something the rest of us didn't.

Believe me, as a Bears fan, Ida loved to see him in Navy Blue and Orange.

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You may have to create a free yahoo account if you are having trouble bud... I think you have the info on your email you gave me in our FF league on Fuxsports...

BVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sidney's injury seems alright, but his asking price was way outta line for one good season... Seahawks spent the bucks, we wouldn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.