• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you guys know. The Vikings are still going to lose to the Packers twice next season.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ForkEmBucky You must have ESPN

LOL...

Seriously though. They did a great job bringing in McNabb. That's actually pretty scary. If Cutler doesn't have a nervous break down of some kind....can you imagine how brutal the NFC North is going to be this season? It's unreal man, seriously. The defenses are going to be absolutely terrifying. It will be an NFC North NFC Championship game again, I guarantee it.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I like the McNabb signing. Especially with this short season of preperation. We will need a guy whole has experience. Webb and Ponder will need a chance to grow. I am not sure what type of a team this will be though. Lots of open ended questions.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Kluwe's price to give up No. 5
Kevin Seifert Leave it to Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe to insert some humor into what has been a tense day for his organization.

Kluwe has worn No. 5 for the Vikings since his 2005 arrival. Upon the news that quarterback Donovan McNabb had agreed to a trade that would send him to the Vikings, Kluwe immediately placed a price (via Twitter) on the number McNabb has worn for his entire career.

So here's the deal. If McNabb comes and wants 5, it's his, BUT he has to promise to mention Tripping Icarus in at least 5 press conferences.

Who (or what) is Tripping Icarus? Naturally, it's a Minneapolis-based alternative rock band. Kluwe is the bassist.

Let's see if McNabb shares in the humor.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
What up MVF,
Lots of news in the NFL.

Hauvster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Doing well. Wasnt caring to much about this up coming season, with all the question marks we have. But as all fans know, as the season gets closer, you cant help but get the juices flowing. This week will be very interesting as to who we lose and who we land, and how this team will look on the field. I am hoping Frazier is the man we need at the top. Childress was a complete joke.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't rush Ponder. A little time behind a vet [even McNabb] can only help. I'm not saying it has to be 3 years, like Rodgers, but . . .

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Vikes signed Michael Jenkins.
He should help us forget about Rice..

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1