• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a show. I think it was myth busters. Where they put their two cars behind a jet engine. First try, one guy didn't complete latch one of the doors. it almost came open. The second try, one slid a little ways. But the other stood its ground. Then they cranked the jet up past, what the cars were rated for. And only one loss, a small panel. I wonder how much gas they use?

myth busters I seen the same one .. but working around jets in the AF I already knew it could happen

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the same type of house Vol. for some reason, I believe I would survive a tornado. But then be trapped in my basement with my gas furnace and hot water heater. Not sure why but that's what I'm always thinking.

The water heater is right in the middle of the basemen, right beside the bottom of the fireplace. I'm not sure where the safest place would be, because the basement is pretty wide open, not much shelter, other than some junk. I guess I'd put an ole bear hug on the water heater and hold on for dear life and hope I don't get swept away like dorothy.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unless you have a hole in the ground. I think we will all pretty much do the same. Be thankful your house is not one of the newer slab homes. No basements et all.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it an old house as well? Ours is the house my grandmother lived in when she was little. Pretty old and I'm not sure how sturdy she is, although a tree feel on it a few years ago and it held up pretty well. Suffered severe damage to the gutter and put a crack in the bedroom ceiling but thats about it.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime I open the attic door my cat will shoot up the steps or if I open the basement door, she will go down in the basement. I'm not sure what it is about the basement or attic but she can stay in there all day. I will literally have to force her out.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give us an update misk, let us know if you made it through the storms ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.