• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been nice down here. Yall stay safe up there, and keep an eye out for tornaders.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its the first one of many watches that are to come this year west ,, i know you guys get em too

ugh...tell me about it. We've already had 3 tornado warnings in Davidson Co. (Nashville) alone this year. Not to mention the rest of the state. Even though tornado warning a frequent around here, I never let my guard down.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although we do have a basement, it's not all the way underground. It's like half is underground and half isn't. I wish it was completely underground, that way id feel a little safer.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a show. I think it was myth busters. Where they put their two cars behind a jet engine. First try, one guy didn't complete latch one of the doors. it almost came open. The second try, one slid a little ways. But the other stood its ground. Then they cranked the jet up past, what the cars were rated for. And only one loss, a small panel. I wonder how much gas they use?

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the same type of house Vol. for some reason, I believe I would survive a tornado. But then be trapped in my basement with my gas furnace and hot water heater. Not sure why but that's what I'm always thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.