• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Video Of Brady Being Injured By Solder

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying that TB has not worn his knee brace in how long? He had it on last yr, just saw clips of him vs Sea and he had the brace on. If your telling me that it would have not mattered, your crazy man...It seems to me all you do is tell everyone they are wrong...I don't get you man....I do not care if his surgery is 15yrs old, you wear a brace, he has worn it in the past and I am sure as shit he will have it on again. Just cause you had surgery does not mean its better than before.

Relax, Eric. It is OK to make fun of reporters here. Don't get yout panties in a wad.

By the way, one of the keys to wearing a brace is to not wear it all the time. It will generally get stronger using the sleeve most of the time. Wear the brace in game conditions. Should he have it on in a practice? maybe......

I'd be more concerned about him having it on during sex with Gizelle.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must suck having Cutler running the team.:laugh3:

youre hilarious. I was joking, and cutler has taken more of a beating than just about anyone i can think of, so are you one of those idiots that think he's a puss. Great qb, no, but also not a pampered puss either.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there it is. wow im surprised he had an mri so fast usually they do that the next day dont they?

Not when it's your franchise QB on the line.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i'll leave you guys alone, touchy bunch man. It was a joke and i saved until i heard he wasnt hurt. sheesh

thought you were trolling my bad. doesnt make sense a bears fan would hate brady i guess. joke wasnt funny btw..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rob that was funny! hows it going mcro... the rest off you that arnt normally here.. greetings

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, there goes joint practices.

Nah. There's always Mallet. He'll take most of the snaps until they're 100% sure Brady is 100% healthy. No need risking an injury to him in the preseason.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax, Eric. It is OK to make fun of reporters here. Don't get yout panties in a wad.

By the way, one of the keys to wearing a brace is to not wear it all the time. It will generally get stronger using the sleeve most of the time. Wear the brace in game conditions. Should he have it on in a practice? maybe......

I'd be more concerned about him having it on during sex with Gizelle.

I understand you do not wear it 24/7, but he wears it in games almost all the time. I dislocated my knee cap 20yrs ago and I still need to wear a brace when I play BBall or any type of sports. It adds support. If this was 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 with your own team, then fine they know better than to get close to Brady. They are practicing with the Bucs, ya know the team that plays hard till the end, just ask the Giants what happens when they run the clock out. This team plays hard an rough. I am sure he was playing till the end, where maybe CJ backs off when he gets close to Brady. All I am saying is he should have the brace on when participating in this type of practice with other teams...IMO....

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lucky he wasn't more seriously hurt, unlucky it happened at all.

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mallet is awful and Tebow is worse.

If Brady is hurt, Pats are SCREWED

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know about that Ron, maybe they'll bring in David Terrell, Koren Robinson and Kenyatta Walker and roll baby!

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nope. best run game in the league, top 3 defense = sb. no matter who your qb is. chad pennington could probably win a sb with the pats this year...